Premed 101 Forums

Transcript documents not received from undergrad institution???!

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, mine was sent in on Sept 19 (as indicated by the transcript request record system from my university), however, it is still listed as"0" in my application status. Anyone has the same problem? I just e-mailed OMSAS, I will post their reply once I receive it.

A few weeks ago, my transcripts were shown as received...then early this week, it went back to "0". So I called OMSAS, and they didn't really know what happened. But they couldn't find them, so they just re-requested them from my university and sent out a confirmation email. So hopefully they should receive them soon.

I don't know if there are just glitches in the system or what, but they should get them resolved soon. Time is ticking!!

i sent mine in august, there is also a zero in the section where they should be received. however, every other school i applied at has received my transcripts so I know that my school sent them. my guess is that with the thousands of applicants through OMSAS, they are backlogged or something.

i sent mine in august, there is also a zero in the section where they should be received. however, every other school i applied at has received my transcripts so I know that my school sent them. my guess is that with the thousands of applicants through OMSAS, they are backlogged or something.

It kinda makes me wonder if they don't even start putting them in till October and all those efforts to be nice and send stuff early are pointless, lol.

I called the office this morning, they simply told me to resend another transcript, saying that it probably got lost in the mail. I think it is more of a administrative problem, other schools that I applied to had already received my transcript except OMSAS. Another $7 .ahhh.... I guess whoever still has "0" on the transcript record needs to send in another one, just to be on the safe side. This is actually the first year that I had problem with OMSAS. oh well..

Archived