Premed 101 Forums

Where to stay??

Hey guys, I know there were previous posts on this, but I can't find it anywhere.

Any recommendations on where to stay? I'd rather just stay in a hotel, has anyone had any good luck finding a good one close to the Health Sciences campus?

OR, how long of a cab is it from the residence on the main campus to the site of the interview?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I know there were previous posts on this, but I can't find it anywhere.

Any recommendations on where to stay? I'd rather just stay in a hotel, has anyone had any good luck finding a good one close to the Health Sciences campus?

OR, how long of a cab is it from the residence on the main campus to the site of the interview?

Thanks!

I stayed at the Comfort Inn Ottawa West (~$90/night), which was the closest hotel I could find in the area. It is about 5km away, and it takes 2 busses to get to Ottawa General. When I was there, I met 3 other interviewees staying there. I knew my way around the city and rented a car when I got there, so it was easier for me to get around.

Thanks!

see this thread: http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31887

Archived