Premed 101 Forums

Chemistry Requirement

Hey guys,

Has anyone taken the necessary chemistry requirement at another university besides Toronto? I was thinking of taking it at Ryerson as it will be close to both work and home this summer. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Has anyone taken the necessary chemistry requirement at another university besides Toronto? I was thinking of taking it at Ryerson as it will be close to both work and home this summer. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers!

That's a great idea - one of the best I've ever heard on the interweb.

• 4 weeks later...

i know this doesnt really relate to your specific question but does anyone know about the us school requirements for physical chemistry? I go to ubc and took a chemistry which wasnt specifically on physical chemistry but more of a general chemistry. and if you want to take a physical chem you more or less have to be in that faculty which i am not. i heard that you can contact the science department of ubc and theyll notify the school that that chemistry course(chem 123 and chem 205) is equivalent to a full year of physical chemistry. anyone know about this?

Hey guys,

Cheers!

What is the real reason behind your question?

Archived