Premed 101 Forums

UWO Dentistry class of 2012

yeah, i've looked at that a million times. My only concern is that some people post here with their stats that seem to be higher than the averages, yet they dont get in. Im just trying to get an idea of people's individual scores.

Who do you trust more?

a) People self-reporting their stats? Or

B) reported mean scores from The Faculty of Dentistry Admissions Office....

Question 2: Who do you think has more incentive to lie?

And, 3: What 3rd set of scores that factor into the admissions decisions do you still not have?

Yeah I mean percentages. When they say the average is 83% so they don't care if someone has 68% in a course and 99% in another course? Like if they were looking at GPA's, the 68% would destroy their GPA whereas for %, it's not that destructive.

you bring up a good point.

• 2 weeks later...
wow man well done. i practiced hard for that section but could never really get around to being able to do an amazing job in the short time given.

well to be honest, I really dont know why they start with carving. That's when ur the most nervous...and ur hands are all shaky. That's what happened to me the first time. my hands were so shaky im pretty sure the proctors were laughing at me, haha.

oh well, most schools dont really look at it. They just want to make sure that u dont bomb it.

Archived