Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Convocated yesterday now back at my cold lab.
I convocated yesterday too. And now I'm in the lab as well.

But it's really hot in here. And I have to have the oven on to heat some samples. And I'm wearing my lab coat for the staining. Yay for overheating.

Congrats Doc_Ma and thatonekid! :)

Convocation today - special only because of one thing. Otherwise, I don't really care.

EUROPE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOO (for 4 weeks... hahahah)

Congrats leapy! And that's so excititng! Where all in Europe are you going?

WHOOOOOOOO!

Met my weight goal today!!! I've lost 20 lbs since my most fattiest!

Time to go bikini shopping :D

Woooo! That's awesome Renin! :D

Halak got traded! I can't believe it. worst.move.evar.

:eek: I can't believe they did that!!!!! Halak was arguably the ONLY reason they made it as far as they did in the playoffs! The rest of the team was good, but without his amazing goaltending, they wouldn't have gone as far for sure! And who the hell did they get for him????? Like nothing! And it's not like it was a salary dump either- if I remember right Halak is definitely in the <2million range... Totally agree with you NewfieMike.... worst.move.ever.

hey guys, i know some of u have moved/will move to a new city this summer/fall. i have a question... it's possible to rent a room long distance without viewing it, isn't it?? reason i'm asking is, i found this nice room in an all-girls townhouse on Kijiji and contacted the lady and we exchanged a couple of emails and she seemed nice and accomodating and happy to give me more info etc...until i said i want it and asked her to mail/fax the lease agreement and then she disappeard! LOL. what the hell?! :confused: i'm gonna reply to a few more ads now but just wondering if maybe i'm missing something? very confused...

hey guys, i know some of u have moved/will move to a new city this summer/fall. i have a question... it's possible to rent a room long distance without viewing it, isn't it?? reason i'm asking is, i found this nice room in an all-girls townhouse on Kijiji and contacted the lady and we exchanged a couple of emails and she seemed nice and accomodating and happy to give me more info etc...until i said i want it and asked her to mail/fax the lease agreement and then she disappeard! LOL. what the hell?! :confused: i'm gonna reply to a few more ads now but just wondering if maybe i'm missing something? very confused...

LOL @ ur sig to the max

and is there news i'm unaware of?

and yes, technically you could, but you need to sign the lease and get paperwork done and stuff.

I'm going to start a campaign demanding that doctors write in handwriting that's actually readable by other people. Who's joining? Early bird joining charge : $0.99 + tax

My pharmacist had to CALL the doctor's office today to figure out what she had written.

damn, our labs should mix a little. My lab makes summer time feel like winter time.

ps: congrats on your convocation!

Congrats to you too!

Thanks thatonekid! :)
You're welcome :)

WHOOOOOOOO!

Met my weight goal today!!! I've lost 20 lbs since my most fattiest!

Time to go bikini shopping :D

Awesome! *highfives*

Halak got traded! I can't believe it. worst.move.evar.
Bwahaha. Just another reason for me to "love" the Habs. But they wouldn't have been able to afford both Price and Halak since they're RFAs this year and Halak will be getting a much larger raise due to his playoff run. I'm thinking they get Biron as a cheap free agent for Price's backup. You've got to love the cap.

:mad:

Celtics lost

:mad:

Lakers won :)

WOW. Slovenia played so well today! And then the comeback by the States was even better!! Too bad the third goal by Edu was disallowed though. :(

Aaahhh so exciting.

What if USA wins the World cup? lol. And can't believe Germany lost! This world cup is full of upsets!! :cool:

Yeah, but we are going into the electronic era and soon, we will only be writing by computer. :eek:

Here in Germany (I'm moving back to Canada next month), the doctor writes out my prescription on the computer and prints it out, in a 'normal' font. He just needs to sign it - that's the only handwriting involved.

Needless to say, prescriptions are incredibly easy to read. ;)

Actually, my doctors here do everything on the computer, so there's no huge file full of handwritten notes (like my doctor back in Canada), just a nicely organized computer file that can be easily printed, emailed, etc. And yes, that means there are computers in all the exam rooms. It's very cool.

WOW. Slovenia played so well today! And then the comeback by the States was even better!! Too bad the third goal by Edu was disallowed though. :(

Aaahhh so exciting.

What if USA wins the World cup? lol. And can't believe Germany lost! This world cup is full of upsets!! :cool:

Germany was absolutely unlucky in that game.

ps: the underdogs r running wild this year ;)

So sad... today was my last day of skating for like.... a month and a half :(... What the heck am I going to do with all my free time???? Wait... what is 'free time'??? lol

Oh yeah... I know what I can do... study for the MCAT.... how.... fun.....:rolleyes:

On the bright side, I achieved my goal for the week... landed a CLEAN triple salchow!!! No cheat!!! :D The seminar today with Cody Hay was pretty awesome too. And by the time I get back on the ice in August, I will have my new skates (or I better, considering they were ordered at the beginning of March.... 4-6 weeks my ass.....). 6 weeks off though... seems so long..... I wonder if I can pick up a few hours with another club.....

LOL @ ur sig to the max

and is there news i'm unaware of?

and yes, technically you could, but you need to sign the lease and get paperwork done and stuff.

hmmm very enlightening post law! i didn't even know there was paperwork involved!!! :P in general, if one doesn't know enough about something to contribute in a meaningful way, perhaps one should keep their mouth shut??? :D:P

anyways, i think she found someone closer and couldn't be bothered to send me the stuff. i hope others aren't as lazy.

went on a bender last night.

-4 hours sleep

-threw up

-got a shower

-drove to the lab for 9:15

My life is too dedicated to science. However, yesterday was beautiful and when I left the lab I decided to hop on the longboard and cruise through the park. Might do it again today

Archived