Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Everything in life is a matter of timing! :)

Tell me about it. I have a bunch of US med apps ready to go, but I'm waiting for my MSc supervisor to send his reference in. He said he is really busy this week and won't have time until next week. It's so frustrating since I won't get reviewed until everything is in.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait...does that mean I don't have to spend all summer building mud-huts in the country of Africa?

No, you should direct your energy to saving orphans from mud-slides in South America. Seriously. The Africa mud-hut thing is like, overdone.

And Africa is not a country.

The NCC spends 100K to come up with a new slogan for the Ottawa area and we end up with "Just Like You". WTF? My 5 year old cousin could come up with something better than that and all you'd have to give him is a popsicle and some Fin the Whale stickers.

Sounds like the AB ad from a year or so ago that they paid I can't even remember how much for. It was a nice little ad of a beach with children running on it advertising people to come visit AB. Can't remember what the slogan was. Problem/controversy about it though- the picture wasn't even taken in Alberta.... or Canada for that matter. It was a picture of a beach in England:rolleyes:

But yeah... sometimes I think that if they would have simply asked me (or really any other random person) to come up with a slogan, I could have come up with one for them that was better and for a hell of a lot less money! lol

Bahahaha! What a weird slogan for a city.

The NCC spends 100K to come up with a new slogan for the Ottawa area and we end up with "Just Like You". WTF? My 5 year old cousin could come up with something better than that and all you'd have to give him is a popsicle and some Fin the Whale stickers.

Man this thread advances like 3 pages everytime I check it. And I'm always lost when I open it. Lol. Still can't believe the scandal thread. :rolleyes:

You need to change your settings to show 40 posts per page, then it will only advance one page, lol.

T- minus one week (and a few hours) until the EXAM OF DEATH. The more I study for it the more I feel I don't know :S. Plus it doesn't help I just did a VR practice and got the worst score of this year... not exactly the greatest confidence booster a week before the exam. I REALLY hope that that is an anomaly score. Either that or I hope I can become psychic by July 8.... 45T here I come! :P

What was that movie a few years ago where there was a group of kids that managed to steal the answers to the SAT?... Anyone want to help me with a covert operation?:D Beer, pizza, chocolate, and mucho thanks will be paid for your services ;)

Haha... that would be one to add to the now-extinct "scandal" thread :P

I found this, not sure if it's true:

“I, Dalton McGuinty, leader of the Ontario Liberal Party, promise, if my party is elected as the next government, that I will: Not raise taxes or implement any new taxes without the explicit consent of Ontario voters; And not run deficits. I will abide by the Taxpayer Protection Act.”

Dalton McGuinty’s “Taxpayer Protection Pledge”

:rolleyes:

Cram cram cram! lol. jk :P

lol... that's pretty much what the week will be :(

I really hope my score is good enough this time that I won't have to write it agan!

Please MCAT gods... give me a nice belated b-day present in the form of an easy-for-me MCAT! lol

Happy Canada Day everyone!

I'm proud to be a hoser, eh;)

I found this, not sure if it's true:

:rolleyes:

Yesterday I was out at night and there were huge lineups at the gas station. I was like "what losers, the gas isn't even that cheap. I'll pump later." And then my sister calls me around midnight:

"Did you pump gas?"

"No. Too many losers lining up. I'm not sure why."

"Idiot! Theres HST now on gas!"

Damnit!!! :mad:

Yesterday I was out at night and there were huge lineups at the gas station. I was like "what losers, the gas isn't even that cheap. I'll pump later." And then my sister calls me around midnight:

"Did you pump gas?"

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Did you pump gas?"

Oops! :eek: :eek:

Archived