Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Ok. I'll give you 10° from Ottawa's weather. That way, you can have 24° and here it'll only feel like 31° (versus the swealtering 41 that we're having right now)

I would LOVE 10degrees more!

ahem...my lesson from the weekend: ...don't forget to apply sunscreen to the nose....:o

Everyone I pass in the hallway or on the street is doing a double-take when they see me......

Or your scalp. I burn my scalp too.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would LOVE 10degrees more!

Or your scalp. I burn my scalp too.

Yep, if I don't have a hat on, my lovely part tends to burn, and then, since I'm so fair, it inevitably peels. Not to mention hurts whenever I part my hair until it heals. :P

I'm so lucky - leaving Munich in a heat wave, just to arrive right in Ottawa during a heat wave. :eek: I am NOT a warm weather person.

ahem...my lesson from the weekend: ...don't forget to apply sunscreen to the nose....:o

Everyone I pass in the hallway or on the street is doing a double-take when they see me......

lol. In the winter I always forget to put a bit of sunscreen on before snowboarding, and then I end up with an attractive goggles tan on my face.

lol. In the winter I always forget to put a bit of sunscreen on before snowboarding, and then I end up with an attractive goggles tan on my face.

haha well I have a sunglass tan right now...along with an attractive flats tan on my feet, and a halter top tan as well......I'm considering spending my evenings by my building's pool just to even it all out

haha well I have a sunglass tan right now...along with an attractive flats tan on my feet, and a halter top tan as well......I'm considering spending my evenings by my building's pool just to even it all out
I'll join your tan club. I'm rocking the flip flops, bathing suit, and shorts tan lines.

Having dreams about doing PS practice passages. How sad is that? I'm not even dreaming about the actual MCAT in 3 days, I'm dreaming about practicing for the damn thing.

Good Luck!!!

LOL! Here I thought I was weird or something- I definitely did the same thing last night. You know you're studying too much when you dream of studying:rolleyes:

I never thought I'd be dreaming of physics.... having a nightmare/terror about it yes. But not an actual dream! lol

Btw... I don't like your countdown... it seems much further away if I say "MCAT on Thursday" as opposed to "MCAT in 3 days". The first one makes it sounds like I have so much more time to study!:P lol

Actually.... now that I've thought of it... both ways of saying it seem WAY too close... I think I'm going to have a heart attack... somebody rescue me!!

Daaammnnnnn! Its so facking hot! 34 degrees WTF! This has just convinced me to add A/C to my list of must-haves when I move next month.

Btw Ryan and cnb, you do realize you two will be directly competing with each other on thursday right? :P

I just want the heat. PLEASE. Oh, Dee...hubby's "in person" interview is coming up next week!!!!

Daaammnnnnn! Its so facking hot! 34 degrees WTF! This has just convinced me to add A/C to my list of must-haves when I move next month.

Btw Ryan and cnb, you do realize you two will be directly competing with each other on thursday right? :P

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Ryan...... you're going down;)... I plan on giving that MCAT on Thursday a serious @$$ kicking (rather than the other way around... lol). Although, I suppose it could potentially be possible for two 45s to be given out, right? :P

Where are you writing btw?

It's 17 degrees in Vancouver. At least it is warmer than it was on Canada Day. Looking forward to a little heat in T.O.
I wouldn't call it "a little heat". It's more like random rain and cold on random days, and then a crazy month of 40° weather, and then snow for 6 months.

Ryan...... you're going down;)... I plan on giving that MCAT on Thursday a serious @$$ kicking (rather than the other way around... lol). Although, I suppose it could potentially be possible for two 45s to be given out, right? :P

Where are you writing btw?

My most recent practice exam says otherwise, punk.

MSN-Emoticon-hot-023.gif

I don't think I can handle the next two days. Tomorrow at the lab is going to be MURDER (no air con in lab and lab is always 2-4 degrees above the rest of the campus)

Wear....just your lab coat?

Thanks! Trying to find housing in Mtl though is being a biatch!

Are you going to Montreal to look at them?

Archived