Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i'm basically training to climb the cn tower equivalent of my building i need to go from basement to top 7.2 times for it to be the same, if yahoo answers is right??!!

anyways i have a lot of work to do, i was essentially dead after 0.75

Home inspection went well. No major problems- old windows and the bathroom needs renovating but no critical issues.

Now just waiting for the mortgage. *bites nails*

Our inspection went well too...a few minor things that I can take care of.

I'm hoping our mortgage comes through tomorrow--the deadline is Tuesday and there are already other people looking at the house!

lovely Sunday morning in C-town.

Not having a car makes every time I leave the house a mission. Yesterday I got the bus to the mall just to buy clothes hangers. Thank god it's August and not February.

Not having a car has motivated me that much more to get accepted to meds this year. If I get accepted, a car is the first thing going on my LoC.

Ooooh, maybe I'll get some more groceries today!

Welcome to the Wild Wild West NewfieMike! (Or... CowtownMike I guess :P)

How are you liking Cowtown so far?

Omg... So I've started packing for my trip in a week (mostly because normally I leave it until the night before and I'm running around like mad trying to remember everything- so this time, I'm packing early! haha). I think it's a good thing I started early because so far I am way over-packing clothes-wise. Normally I pack so that they all fit in my carry-on. That isn't happening right now. Time to purge a little. Good thing I started early:rolleyes:

So I was fighting with rogers for the longest time to let me tether with my bb since they gave me 2 months of unlimited data on it. Today I tried to tether anyways and....it worked! Too bad I find this only 1 day before my land line is supposed to be hooked up. :rolleyes:

And now I shall go download the crap out of this 3G network. :D

So I was fighting with rogers for the longest time to let me tether with my bb since they gave me 2 months of unlimited data on it. Today I tried to tether anyways and....it worked! Too bad I find this only 1 day before my land line is supposed to be hooked up. :rolleyes:

And now I shall go download the crap out of this 3G network. :D

dee, when you activate a new data plan do you automatically get the unlimited two months?? i remember reading that somewhere, so you can check if you got the right plan etc.

Archived