Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

J'ai appris la langue francais dans une maniere etrange. I had 3 kittens who were circus performers and they were able to ice skate. I took them sur la fleauve in winter to skate. The ice was thin, they each fell in and drowned. Their names were une, deux and trois. I cried, une, deux, trois, cat, sank when they were gone. Someone came over to me and said, "Now you know how to count to 5 in French" :D And that is the sad story of how I leanred to count in French. I will never ever forget my 3 little skating kittens!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J'ai appris la langue francais dans une maniere etrange. I had 3 kittens who were circus performers and they were able to ice skate. I took them sur la fleauve in winter to skate. The ice was thin, they each fell in and drowned. Their names were une, deux and trois. I cried, une, deux, trois, cat, sank when they were gone. Someone came over to me and said, "Now you know how to count to 5 in French" :D And that is the sad story of how I leanred to count in French. I will never ever forget my 3 little skating kittens!

I know I'm drunk but I'm pretty sure you're drunk too. :P

Why did your silly story have to have kittens. :(

But :P

Holllyyy shiz I have a huge closet at my new house. Spent almost all day organizing things in it. It looks like it came from straight outta an Ikea catalogue.

This might be my proudest accomplishment.

Can you come organize my life/condo in Hamilton? it looks like a tornado hit it....

but! I did make a pilgrimage to Ikea burlington and spent way too much time and money there.

Hey ! First time I post on this thread guys .. It was about time:eek: Yeah humm, is there a way to follow the conversation or you just post whatever comes to your mind? I've seen posts about French, alcohol and redbull, and now kittens and pussies :rolleyes:

Hey ! First time I post on this thread guys .. It was about time:eek: Yeah humm, is there a way to follow the conversation or you just post whatever comes to your mind? I've seen posts about French, alcohol and redbull, and now kittens and pussies :rolleyes:

Post whatever you want and reply to whatever you want. :) That seems to be the standard for this thread at least! But what do I know - I'm still a relative newcomer here. :)

Oui Nixon pussy man, haha, welcome to the other side, lol! :) I cross the street as does thebouque and others, Karma. This is the thread to write whatever you wish. In the English side, I get many insults and even threads about me, check them out. There is another thread where you can say whatever you want. It is created my mattg and it's name is .

Yes just a dot. :P I am trying to keep it going and active and it is anuphill battle, join in s'il vs plait!

Leon came to visit me today and didn't get a YorkU ticket. So proud of smuggling people into my parking lot. :D

I was initially under the impression that my parking was legal............:cool:

And, apparently, I drove through Vaughan on the way back! I didn't realize it was so close...

I got drunk off 4 beers today (drank them pretty fast) and then the red bull girls came around and they said something in french and I said oui and then next thing I know I chugged 3 red bulls and now I feel weird. And its like 6pm and I went home and I dunno what to do I feel really we5rid. The frosh leader was like wtf but he gave me more pop corn. Oh yea I was at the tokyo last night and someone dropped a table on my right leg and now my knee is so messed up that I walk with a limp and ppl call me dr. dre apparently. Somebody wrote it on my frosh shirt.

If you were going to drink 3 red bulls, you should have at least had a couple jagerbombs...mmmm, jagerbombs....

Somebody tell me that an Abnormal Psych course will be interesting. Please. I'm still not sold. I thought intro to psych would be interesting and it sucked. I don't want to get burned by that department again.

I enjoyed it (and ended up following up that course with atypical development i.e. pediatric abnormal psych)

All about psych disorders, their etiology, treatment, prognosis, diagnosis, etc...interesting stuff

Archived