What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your post sounded like spam. :D:P

Id this guy...Leon....a spammer? :eek:

How dare you call me spam!!!!

OTOH, I've already had a bad experience with this company. I was on the line for 15 minutes, where I went from caller 18 to caller number 1. It said I was next and then it said the call volume is too high and terminated the call!

OMG... I want to die right now from happiness.

Just got off MSN with Leon - made him watch "Friends". He's never watched "Friends". WTF. lol. But anyway, watching re-runs of friends because I don't want to read journal articles for tomorrow's meeting. I'm LOVING this show right now....

And Leon, it's very unfortunate that happiness is not a disease. :P And yes, you're a spammer. :D

Dragged myself to the university medical clinic today since my eczema is driving me batty. Have some lovely steroid cream and some nice prescription-strength antihistimines now. :P My Ontario provincial health card is still in my maiden name, so had some fun at reception, but she managed to get everything straightened out (I brought every possible piece of ID I had with me. :D)

Also, a whole bunch of courses opened up today, so I've changed my schedule for Fall and Winter one final time. I'll have to take organic chem part II next summer, but it was offered at U of A this summer, so hopefully it will be again next summer. Or if I can get a letter of permission request approved, I can take it through Athabasca next summer.

So my schedule is now filled with courses that will count either towards my major or my minor. :) With three first-year courses each semester, since they are all courses I didn't take during my first degree that are needed for my program (things like English and economics - yuck). If the curve doesn't kill me, I should do okay in all of those. :) Then the second- and third- year courses I'm taking each semester are all nutrition and/or food science related, so while they cover more advanced material, it's also material I'm much more interested in!

When I was packing the last two weeks my eczema went wild--blistered my fingers! Nasty, nasty, nasty. It's very rare for me to have a flare up.

When I was packing the last two weeks my eczema went wild--blistered my fingers! Nasty, nasty, nasty. It's very rare for me to have a flare up.

I can sympathize! I hadn't had a flare-up in 4 years! Then we move to Edmonton, and bam! Eczema city. :( My skin does not like this city.

I still think you're a guy. I just can't come to terms that you have a yoda avatar AND you're a girl. Mind-boggling.

You're full of stereotypes. :P Thanks for calling me a guy and gay 2nd night in a row. lol.

P.S. I love Yoda. My favourite character ever. And I'm a big fan of Mr. Miyagi from "The Karate Kid". Does that change your opinion?

Oh yes, and I'm also sure you can't wrap your mind around the fact that I enjoy all of the sports - because girls don't do that. :P

You're full of stereotypes. :P Thanks for calling me a guy and gay 2nd night in a row. lol.

P.S. I love Yoda. My favourite character ever. And I'm a big fan of Mr. Miyagi from "The Karate Kid". Does that change your opinion?

Oh yes, and I'm also sure you can't wrap your mind around the fact that I enjoy all of the sports - because girls don't do that. :P

Exactly, now you're getting it!

And in my defense, I didn't really call you gay - I just thought you were a guy and subsequently had a date with a girl. Don't feel bad, I apparently do this all the time. I didn't realize Madz was a girl until I had talked with her in FC for a few weeks.

My. Miyagi doesn't help or hurt you. Everybody loves that lil guy!

Exactly, now you're getting it!

And in my defense, I didn't really call you gay - I just thought you were a guy and subsequently had a date with a girl. Don't feel bad, I apparently do this all the time. I didn't realize Madz was a girl until I had talked with her in FC for a few weeks.

My. Miyagi doesn't help or hurt you. Everybody loves that lil guy!

God you men are weird!

Hello people of the internets! Its 7am EST and I'm awake. Why? Cause yesterday I ended up spending too much time reading random crap on p101 and got to my 8:35 small group session at 9:00. Probably made for an awesome first impression. So I've decided to wake up earlier to accommodate this lovely website and all of you into my morning routine. :D

Simon, I know you are reading this. Post dammit, POST!

(^ lurker from Mcgill)

Archived