Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't believe Murray's out!

Don't like Murray. I was glad when he lost. lol. As mean as that sounds. And yes, I can believe he's out - he's not that great.

I'm rooting for Fish in this one. It would be nice to see an American take it to the end since their hopes died a bit when Andy was outted.

I'm rooting for Djokovic for the first time in a long time. lol. And he's beating Fish right now. :P:D

Insects and parasites are the only sectors in science I would prefer to avoid.

I think it's fascinating and it certainly won't hurt.

Neuroscience, perception, sensation, Ojibwe, geology, geography, statistical measures 2, psych 2 --these are my courses for the fall and winter terms. (Some are 6 credits--so a total of 5 courses + labs each semester).

If you need help in Geology I have a degree in it. :D

Pretty traumatic for a Kindergartner.

Saved by her loving mother :P

She will remember this day for the rest of her life, to tell her children on their first day. And you can give her a loving spin on it today, a life lesson perhaps which will always be connected with this memorable day. I remember my kindergarten days with fondnss, playing music on the triangles, tamporeens and other instruments, just having fun, probably my best days ever in school.

No pressures, those were the days. :)

45 minutes standing outside and the bus did not come for my daughter. Brought her to school ourselves...they will be sending her home on the bus--let's see if the bus driver is awake enough to actually stop on the way back.
Last week one of the drivers for a french school got lost and took a round about trip through Gatineau Park, which added 1 hour to the ride home. The bus was full of little kids (ages ~4 to 7) who had no clue where they were. And the radio thing on the bus was broken so the driver couldn't talk to his dispatch or something. Poor kids.

Last week one of the drivers for a french school got lost and took a round about trip through Gatineau Park, which added 1 hour to the ride home. The bus was full of little kids (ages ~4 to 7) who had no clue where they were. And the radio thing on the bus was broken so the driver couldn't talk to his dispatch or something. Poor kids.

Poor parents! This is difficult for the parents who are working, etc. and need to make it home in time. The right bus arrived and the guy said "she's not here" --but she was, she suddenly appeared at his side. Lol. Sneaky. But he said the office gave everyone the wrong times...we were supposed to be out waiting an hour earlier than what we were told! Holy crap!

The right bus arrived and the guy said "she's not here" --but she was, she suddenly appeared at his side. Lol. Sneaky. But he said the office gave everyone the wrong times...we were supposed to be out waiting an hour earlier than what we were told! Holy crap!

I see tghat the Peter Principle is alive and well in NB. :eek:

I can see you taking over the School Board to clean up this mess. Nothing more important than the safety and well being of children. What's next? :confused:

In grade 5, my whole class went to science world in vancouver for a field trip at the end of the year. At the end of the day, our teacher told us to take the skytrain/seabus home to North Vancouver.

Of course none of us had ever done it, being little sheltered NorthShore kids, and some of us didn't even have money. And it was rush hour. I don't remember how we got home but we must have!

The teacher was fired. :/

Archived