Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wrote CASPer, and it was fun! Here is what happened during my test (not the questions, obv!)

I am home alone this weekend with my elderly doggie and my cat.

Wake up late-ish, CASPer is supposed to start at 0730 and it is somehow 0740 (I never wake up that late.) WHAT.

Take doggie outside, drain her. Wheelbarrow her back upstairs, and she wants to be on the couch (she can't really move very well by herself anymore).

So, at the beginning of the test, the dog was on the couch in the living room.

Halfway through the first question, the dog falls off the couch.

First question done, whle I have 20 seconds before the next video starts, get dog from living room and put her in bedroom on her little bed next to me.

Get back to laptop, cat is sitting on the laptop keyboard and the next video is starting.

Shoo cat off computer.

The rest of the first half is fine. 15 min break starts.

Take doggie outside for another pee, place laptop somewhere else this time.

Take laundry out of dryer, put other laundry in dryer from washer.

Grab protein bar.

Still have 7 min left! Play a cookie game with doggie.

Cat is somehow on computer again.

3 min left, just start the second part.

Second part went fine!

All that said, I am actually ineligible (I think) so I was just doing it for practise this time. Otherwise I might have been freaking out. :D

The wonderful world of FIGURE SKATING!!!!!!!! :D

Sometimes I miss watching figure skating. I got rinkside tickets to some of the practice sessions for the olympics, and it was awesome! My mom was volunteering at the figure skating venue (I was in transportation) and she got to be the person who stands rinkside to tell the skaters that they can go on the ice. I think she was pretty happy with that job. :)

My daughter just came back from a birthday party where she was the ONLY girl invited. She's "best friends" with the birthday boy. When I dropped her off, her classmates came screeching "REBEKAH'S HERE!".

Oh boy. I'm in trouble. Kindergarten and already in the basement with the boys.

Good morning everyone!

I've decided to stop overestimating my daily capabilities to break out of this vicious cycle of failing to complete the day's expectations (due to overestimating) and then feeling bad rinse and repeat for eternity.

Soooo... I got one of my huge ass grad assignments back and I got an A+. How the hell did that happen?! :confused:

a) I barely managed to finish that piece of **** and even when I finished, I had no idea wtf I was talking about; B) I didn't get the point of the assignment or anything in it for that matter *blank face*; c) if I were at York and I handed in that to one of my profs, they would either fail me or give me 60% (nothing more than that).

Somehow though at Waterloo I managed to get a very high A+ with "Excellent work" written on it.

I was walking to uni all pooped because I knew I was going to get my assignment mark and it would be one of those "Oh shiat....:(" When he gave me the assignment back and I saw the mark, I actually said to him "How the hell did this happen?! No no no... you were supposed to fail me because this is not an A+ type of work" and he was like "You did an excellent job" NOOOO! Don't tell me that. lol. It was horrible. It's called "BAD time management".

Anyways.... I guess it's good I ended up with a pretty sweet mark. But it didn't teach me a lesson, which worries me. lol.

Note: Did I ever say that being in love actually helps you get through school crap?! It works wonders. lol

Soooo... I got one of my huge ass grad assignments back and I got an A+. How the hell did that happen?! :confused:

a) I barely managed to finish that piece of **** and even when I finished, I had no idea wtf I was talking about; B) I didn't get the point of the assignment or anything in it for that matter *blank face*; c) if I were at York and I handed in that to one of my profs, they would either fail me or give me 60% (nothing more than that).

Somehow though at Waterloo I managed to get a very high A+ with "Excellent work" written on it.

I was walking to uni all pooped because I knew I was going to get my assignment mark and it would be one of those "Oh shiat....:(" When he gave me the assignment back and I saw the mark, I actually said to him "How the hell did this happen?! No no no... you were supposed to fail me because this is not an A+ type of work" and he was like "You did an excellent job" NOOOO! Don't tell me that. lol. It was horrible. It's called "BAD time management".

Anyways.... I guess it's good I ended up with a pretty sweet mark. But it didn't teach me a lesson, which worries me. lol.

Note: Did I ever say that being in love actually helps you get through school crap?! It works wonders. lol

I've had that happen to me a few times already. I did a short answer test, BSed multiple questions because I didn't bother reading one of the studies, and got full marks on those questions. I love it when school is actually about trying to learn something and not getting a good grade.

I am not well and need to get an essay done for Doctor, Patient and Society. My plan is to 1) take cold medication, 2) have a nap, 3) get up, 4) finish term paper. I have a feeling though that the plan will fall apart at step three and the nap will just keep on going.

Clearly I need to transfer to Waterloo.

Good morning everyone!

I've decided to stop overestimating my daily capabilities to break out of this vicious cycle of failing to complete the day's expectations (due to overestimating) and then feeling bad rinse and repeat for eternity.

Welcome to my life.

Archived