Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sat 3 rows from the front of the class today (as opposed to my usual 3 rows from the back). The effect was interesting. Usually I go to lectures to take notes, and learn from them after. This time I learned AS I was taking notes. It was surreal....I'm still going to the back of the class tomorrow though. :P

So...my husband's psychologist called him a "narcissistic psychopath". I think that means I'm right.

Wait...what the **** does that say about me, if I married a psychopath?

You like psychopaths.

I sat 3 rows from the front of the class today (as opposed to my usual 3 rows from the back). The effect was interesting. Usually I go to lectures to take notes, and learn from them after. This time I learned AS I was taking notes. It was surreal....I'm still going to the back of the class tomorrow though. :P

You like psychopaths.

Must be why I like you so much ;)

I'm hoping for a f******* earthquake that's going to shove this f******* campus with all its f***** up profs and even more f***** up TAs into the f******* valley

You know. I never thought about Scarborough campus much (UTSG myself)...but U of T torture combined with the geographical location of Scarborough really is a fitting comparison to Mordor.

I'm hoping for a f******* earthquake that's going to shove this f******* campus with all its f***** up profs and even more f***** up TAs into the f******* valley

LMAO.... Someone lit up your filter. :P

In other news - I have a huge ass exam tomorrow covering only the mother f******* gait. No sleep tonight. Will sleep during my lab meeting tomorrow and then during another lab meeting after that. lol.

Cora's has delicious oatmeal which is a full meal.

I forgot about you guys having Cora's on that side of the world. I hate you so much. :P

Finishing first round of MTs. Friends only seem to stop by and drink/talk philosophy for hours when you're trying to study. I think I just lost a few points on my SOC grade this evening.

I forgot about you guys having Cora's on that side of the world. I hate you so much. :P

Finishing first round of MTs. Friends only seem to stop by and drink/talk philosophy for hours when you're trying to study. I think I just lost a few points on my SOC grade this evening.

There's a Cora's on our side of the world too (if you do in fact live in Edmonton like your location says) ;)

Cora's: 2920 Calgary Trail :D (Drive south, past the Chapters/Petro Canada/Halloween store. Stay in the right-most lane, turn right before the 23rd avenue interchange exit (if you've lived in E-town all your life, it'd be the turn-off where the old cheap theatre used to be on Calgary Trail. Same turn-off for the old Red Piano (I think that's what it was called)... dunno what that bar is called now....) and it's pretty easy to see from the road- it's in a building complex called "Gateway Village").

CASPer in about 12 hours. I hope CASPer turns out to be a friendly ghost......

I didn't realize that Cora's moved so far West! :P In Quebec, they close at 3PM and even have locations in the downtown area. Do they serve Montreal bagels out West?

Hmmmm... that I'm not sure actually. I should see if they do next time I go (I'm totally having the nutella crepe thing next time! Tried some of one of my friend's..... SO GOOOD... Nutella is amazing :D)

It's not bad at all. Good luck.

It actually wasn't that bad at all! Way better than I was expecting. I kind of like it actually. The only thing I'm a little "grrr" about is the comment box at the end for any ideas/whatever for CASPer. The character limit was like 140! WTF?! (I don't have twitter mostly for the reason I can't condense my ideas down that much! Just ask the people I text! Ususally it's multiple texts because I just keep typing past my 140 char limit:o) I had a great idea about the time-limit issue (about how to give more time without adding a minute or whatever on to each section) but I don't know if I explained it well enough. Of all the places to have a SUPER short character limit:rolleyes:... Oh well. If I manage to pull an interview out of that, I guess I could tell them then! hahaha

Now to actually start my UofA activities section.............

Hmmmm... that I'm not sure actually. I should see if they do next time I go (I'm totally having the nutella crepe thing next time! Tried some of one of my friend's..... SO GOOOD... Nutella is amazing :D)

It actually wasn't that bad at all! Way better than I was expecting. I kind of like it actually. The only thing I'm a little "grrr" about is the comment box at the end for any ideas/whatever for CASPer. The character limit was like 140! WTF?! (I don't have twitter mostly for the reason I can't condense my ideas down that much! Just ask the people I text! Ususally it's multiple texts because I just keep typing past my 140 char limit:o) I had a great idea about the time-limit issue (about how to give more time without adding a minute or whatever on to each section) but I don't know if I explained it well enough. Of all the places to have a SUPER short character limit:rolleyes:... Oh well. If I manage to pull an interview out of that, I guess I could tell them then! hahaha

Now to actually start my UofA activities section.............

Yeah, I kinda liked CASPer too.

And you're only doing UofA now?!? I submitted yesterday and people were telling me that was late. :P

Archived