Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I somehow got roped into an hour long conversation about which movie will be the best out of Thor, Captain America, the Avengers, or X-Men. What a waste of time, but it was better than building these prediction models I'm supposed to be working on. lol. *sigh*

Haha. My vote is for the Avengers...best of both worlds (Captain America AND Thor).

Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans both sharing one screen is good by me :D

Oh, and I have always also had a soft side for the Incredible Hulk...

Haha. My vote is for the Avengers...best of both worlds (Captain America AND Thor).

Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans both sharing one screen is good by me :D

Oh, and I have always also had a soft side for the Incredible Hulk...

We ended up deciding that the Avengers would either be great or super terrible. I went with Thor in the discussion.

I somehow got roped into an hour long conversation about which movie will be the best out of Thor, Captain America, the Avengers, or X-Men. What a waste of time, but it was better than building these prediction models I'm supposed to be working on. lol. *sigh*

everybody knows it will be Thor

So, I think I am in ****ters but I might be overreacting. I can't post anything on here.... But if anyone can help me resolve an ethical issue over a PM, it would be much appreciated....

I know, I know... but an individual involved in this might be reading my darn posts and I don't want to leave a trail.... So, anyone? :(

Okay, I'm good. I think I know what I'm going to do. Thanks everyone.

Had a disagreement with some girls at skating today. I'm VERY anti-Justin Bieber and tend to make fun of him a lot, and there are a lot of girls at skating (tweens/early teenagers) ABSOLUTELY in love with him/think he's the bestest singer/actor/hottest guy ever. Gag. Anyways... we were having another one of our arguements about this, and one of them pointed out "How can you say Justin Bieber has no talent when you listen to Nickelback?"....... I said because Nickelback actually does have talent.... which didn't work because they think Nickelback is worse than Justin Bieber....... So fellow WEDers.... if you had the choice of ONLY ever hearing one or the other for your entire life, which would you choose? (Btw... if you hate both, poking out your eardrums so you're deaf doesn't work.. you have to pick one!)

Also.... heard on the radio today that they were having an opinion poll.... Last two men on Earth- Who would you rather date... Chris Brown or Justin Beiber (ignoring the fact that Bieber is under 18)....... As much as I hate Bieber, I'd rather go with him than a chick-beater. I might be forced to spike his fruit loops or cocoa puffs or whatevs with testosterone to accelerate the puberty process though:p Who would you choose?

I said because Nickelback actually does have talent.... which didn't work because they think Nickelback is worse than Justin Bieber....... So fellow WEDers.... if you had the choice of ONLY ever hearing one or the other for your entire life, which would you choose? (Btw... if you hate both, poking out your eardrums so you're deaf doesn't work.. you have to pick one!)

"This is how you remind me, of what a sexy avatar you really have"

Nickelback - hands down. Although, I'm a fan of theirs too.

"This is how you remind me, of what a sexy avatar you really have"

Nickelback - hands down. Although, I'm a fan of theirs too.

BAHAHA! If this were a fb wall post/comment, I would "like it" :D

Now... if only I actually looked like my avatar in real life.........:rolleyes:

Ever been to one of their concerts? Kick ass. I've seen them twice now- most recently this past summer with Shinedown, Sick Puppies, and Breaking Benjamin (the only disappointment was Breaking Benjamin). Sick Puppies were signing autographs after the concert- it was pretty sweet. Shinedown put on an AMAZING show, but Nickelback seriously rocked. I wish I actually had floor "seats".... they toss free beer and drinks to the crowd :D

Had a disagreement with some girls at skating today. I'm VERY anti-Justin Bieber and tend to make fun of him a lot, and there are a lot of girls at skating (tweens/early teenagers) ABSOLUTELY in love with him/think he's the bestest singer/actor/hottest guy ever. Gag. Anyways... we were having another one of our arguements about this, and one of them pointed out "How can you say Justin Bieber has no talent when you listen to Nickelback?"....... I said because Nickelback actually does have talent.... which didn't work because they think Nickelback is worse than Justin Bieber....... So fellow WEDers.... if you had the choice of ONLY ever hearing one or the other for your entire life, which would you choose? (Btw... if you hate both, poking out your eardrums so you're deaf doesn't work.. you have to pick one!)

Also.... heard on the radio today that they were having an opinion poll.... Last two men on Earth- Who would you rather date... Chris Brown or Justin Beiber (ignoring the fact that Bieber is under 18)....... As much as I hate Bieber, I'd rather go with him than a chick-beater. I might be forced to spike his fruit loops or cocoa puffs or whatevs with testosterone to accelerate the puberty process though:p Who would you choose?

... I'd rather date Justin Beiber, because if he tried to hit me, I'd smack him in the hair. Face. Whatever. Same thing.

... I'd rather listen to Nickelback. All day. Than Beiber.

BAHAHA! If this were a fb wall post/comment, I would "like it" :D

Now... if only I actually looked like my avatar in real life.........:rolleyes:

Ever been to one of their concerts? Kick ass. I've seen them twice now- most recently this past summer with Shinedown, Sick Puppies, and Breaking Benjamin (the only disappointment was Breaking Benjamin). Sick Puppies were signing autographs after the concert- it was pretty sweet. Shinedown put on an AMAZING show, but Nickelback seriously rocked. I wish I actually had floor "seats".... they toss free beer and drinks to the crowd :D

I went to one of their concerts with 5 friends - most of whom were NOT Nickelback fans. At the end of the night they all told me how they loved the concert and how surprised they were at what a good concert they put on.

I think they were with Puddle of Mudd, State of Shock, and Yellowcard to the one I went to - very entertaining.

perusing the UBC 2015 welcome videos... found shortcoats... a channel made by UBC Med students... probed further and found a making of "oh hey it's a ghost"... a short that I auditioned for and ultimately, was not cast in...

:(

it looked pretty good. the guy kind of looked like me so at least i had that going for me.

i'll admit it was one of my weaker auditions... i was still honing my craft... it should have been me though... it should have been me.

I am so proud of the images I have of my human astrocytes growing in culture that I emailed them to my mother

LOL!!!! Newf, you're awesome.

Last week I spent a whole 5 days in the lab almost without any sleep and on the last day of those 5, I ran to my supervisor's office and went "You MUST see this!" and I showed him a hand model that waves at you and he goes "Oh that's great... now do the calculations" and I'm like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!!!?!??! Isn't this like the BEST thing EVER?!?!?! :eek: " And he goes "Hmmmm... how long have you not slept for and been in the lab?!" Bah. Apparently, it's not as cool as I thought. :rolleyes:

I love nice "summy" days too, they just always seem to go by too fast ;)
Bwahaha. The m and n are too close to each other. *hands head in shame*

everybody knows it will be Thor
See, I was representing Thor in the debate, but he got no respect. It was all about Captain America.

I am so proud of the images I have of my human astrocytes growing in culture that I emailed them to my mother
Aww.

I had this weird dream. You know those VERY realistic ones? Well, when I woke up I thought all of my life is figured out. Like literally, the dream covered all of the most important aspects in my life (this happened in an hour). And you know what?! If it does work out that way, this ain't going to be such a bad life afterall..... :P:D

Edit: http://deathtofitness.blogspot.com/ This. blog. is. great. lol

Archived