Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best of luck! Your almost there!. I can't wait till may. haha. I think I'm becoming obsessive compulsive.
lol, I know what you mean about may. The stats I'm doing is pretty much the only reason I'm not thinking about May 5/13. That and the fact that I still have an interview left to do. But after April 15th, I'll basically be thinking about acceptances/rejections/waitlists non stop.

lol, I know what you mean about may. The stats I'm doing is pretty much the only reason I'm not thinking about May 5/13. That and the fact that I still have an interview left to do. But after April 15th, I'll basically be thinking about acceptances/rejections/waitlists non stop.

lol, well best of luck on your interview! you have multiple interviews, so chances are high. If you get accepted at multiple schools, don't come to ottawa :P so I can have your spot lol. hehe just kidding.. :P

lol, well best of luck on your interview! you have multiple interviews, so chances are high. If you get accepted at multiple schools, don't come to ottawa :P so I can have your spot lol. hehe just kidding.. :P
So you want me to go through all the work of moving to another city? *sigh* :P

Do not attempt to write a research thesis in one weekend. It is severely detrimental to mental well being.

:eek:

That's crazy.

lol yea. I got 50% done though. Submission in a week! Needless to say, I look like I've been mugged and raped.

lol yea. I got 50% done though. Submission in a week! Needless to say, I look like I've been mugged and raped.
Aw. Don't forget to sleep.

But once you submit the thesis, you'll feel like 100x better.

lol. correction: next step is getting into med. THEN becoming a mod. haha :P
Some mods skipped the "getting into med" step. It's a work in progress. lol

I miss Glee. On a side note, anyone want to try and figure this out for fun? Go ahead :)

Uxp cpejft ibwf J,

uipvhi cpui kpjofe jo pof.

Uif npsf tujmm J tuboe,

uif rvjdlfs J svo.

Xibu bn J?

Here's another one:

˙ןǝʌǝן 'ǝʎǝ 'ɔıʌıɔ 'ɯɐpɐɯ :ǝsǝɥʇ ǝɹɐ spɹoʍ ɟo sǝdʎʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Or, even this one:

21,3,6,22 - 18,5 - 22,3,8 - 11,8,22,22,8,12-‘,22’ - 6,9,18 - 6,9 - 10,7,11,6,9,18 - 3,6,26,8 - 10,9 - 14,5,2,2,5,9?

¡¡¡¡¡¡ʞɔnן pooƃ

It's currently like 2am... I'm sicker than a frickin' dog, f*cking exhausted, wanting desperately to get some sleep, but I have no idea when that'll happen- parents have been YELLING at each other since 11. Same argument they have (at least) once a week. The only thing that's different this week is that the volume is 10x louder than before (and I thought before was bad). And how late it's gone. I just wish it all would stop.:(

It's been so hard to focus on anything this year (since October) because of it all. My anxiety in everything has gotten worse and worse and worse and there's just no escape anymore. The rink used to be my solitude, but it's just gotten to be so much, I can't even escape while I'm there. I need to finish 2 of my courses by the end of April, and while I'm close on one, I haven't even started the other- I just can't focus on anything. My stress levels have been through the roof.... I just want something to turn out. Something to work. It has to sometime- right?:(

I think it's a good thing I work casual- I was planning on heading in tomorrow finally (been too sick to go in the last few days). Instead of going in in the morning, I think I'll be heading in in the afternoon. Less than 4 hours of sleep+being sick+work=bad combo. Thank God I work where it doesn't matter as such what time I come in.

I wish I had enough saved up that I could leave now. *sigh* Is it August yet?:(

It's currently like 2am... I'm sicker than a frickin' dog, f*cking exhausted, wanting desperately to get some sleep, but I have no idea when that'll happen- parents have been YELLING at each other since 11. Same argument they have (at least) once a week. The only thing that's different this week is that the volume is 10x louder than before (and I thought before was bad). And how late it's gone. I just wish it all would stop.:(

It's been so hard to focus on anything this year (since October) because of it all. My anxiety in everything has gotten worse and worse and worse and there's just no escape anymore. The rink used to be my solitude, but it's just gotten to be so much, I can't even escape while I'm there. I need to finish 2 of my courses by the end of April, and while I'm close on one, I haven't even started the other- I just can't focus on anything. My stress levels have been through the roof.... I just want something to turn out. Something to work. It has to sometime- right?:(

I think it's a good thing I work casual- I was planning on heading in tomorrow finally (been too sick to go in the last few days). Instead of going in in the morning, I think I'll be heading in in the afternoon. Less than 4 hours of sleep+being sick+work=bad combo. Thank God I work where it doesn't matter as such what time I come in.

I wish I had enough saved up that I could leave now. *sigh* Is it August yet?:(

I hope you feel better. I remember having to deal with my parents fighting in high school, but mostly my sister fighting with my mom. And it can be so exhausting to deal with. You sound pretty stressed, and I hope that things get better soon. <3

On a side note, anyone want to try and figure this out for fun? Go ahead :)

Uxp cpejft ibwf J,

uipvhi cpui kpjofe jo pof.

Uif npsf tujmm J tuboe,

uif rvjdlfs J svo.

Xibu bn J?

I've broken the code for this one... I'm just too tired right now to think of what the answer is....

Two bodies have I,

Though both joined in one.

The more still I stand,

The quicker I run.

What am I?

Actually... Now that I've thought about it/read the entire thing... Is it an hourglass?

EDIT: Thanks Cerena. I am pretty exhausted/stressed about it. I just keep looking to August/counting down the days until I'm out.... 4 more months.....

I've broke the code for this one... I'm just too tired right now to think of what the answer is....

Two bodies have I,

Though both joined in one.

The more still I stand,

The quicker I run.

What am I?

Actually... Now that I've thought about it/read the entire thing... Is it an hourglass?

impressive! good job

Archived