Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patiently waiting for my bed and Ikea furniture to be delivered. Sleep Country was supposed to call an hour ago to tell me when they're going to be delivering my bed.... I wonder if they called a 416 or 905 number instead of my 780 one. Or maybe they called my dad's number. In which case I won't ever find out when they're delivering it......

I'm loving my new apartment!:) I've spent the last 2 days with my mom buying stuff and cleaning (omg- the place looked really clean.... But it was SO filthy!!!!) and today is reserved for building furniture! Everything is really coming together and I'm really loving my area!

Leon: welcome to the wonderful world of VR. My first MCAT I panicked and wasn't thinking well (and spent way too long on a prompt) and answered mostly by "when in doubt choose C" and got an 11. My second MCAT I had time, thought about the questions, etc and scored a 9. I swear, next time, I won't even read the passages and just randomly guess because I think it would do similar good! Lol!

Mithril: awesome drawing! Is it of a specific character from somewhere?

Pinky: Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?

The Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

Excellent.

wheres Hells Kitchen and Masterchef?

Unfortunately no. However, Ramsay would be proud of my plans.

I like your plan Cerena. :)

I just bought some bird food to put in the feeder on our balcony. Gotta love "cat TV" - ie. watching the birds at the feeder. :)

Very cute!

I'm actually going to do this little trick soon. There are these plastic bird feeders you can get that have suction cups attached to them. Now, I have several bay windows at my house. So, I'm going to attach the feeders to my windows. I can't wait to see how Persia reacts :)

Jasmine loved to watch the birds, oh my gosh... her little tail would wag. And if I came near her, Jasmine would shoo me off with a little bark sounding meow, as if to say "Go away, mom!"

Plan Polar Bear update:

I got my YT drivers license today. I have a home, almost have a job, and a family.

Thanks to everyone on here for your support in my pursuing this crazy dream by doing something even crazier. :D

Sounds like you are finally getting your act togethher.. JK.. lol;)

Cheers,

ABS

Plan Polar Bear update:

I got my YT drivers license today. I have a home, almost have a job, and a family.

Thanks to everyone on here for your support in my pursuing this crazy dream by doing something even crazier. :D

Awesome!! Nothing better than crazy plans and crazy dreams :D

Just put some furniture on the curb with a "Free" sign on it. Illegal dumping or recycling?

Depending on where you live, it won't matter cause it'll be gone by tomorrow. Especially if you live somewhere near a lot of students. We've had things in just a few hours.

Archived