Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Anyone else in Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec feel that little earthquake just now? I feel like there have been more than the usual amount of earthquakes in this area in the past year.

I was wondering if I was going crazy/dizzy or if it was an actual earthquake.

I'm not sure if it's more than usual, but it's a really weird feeling (coming from someone that's never felt one before).

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else in Eastern Ontario/Western Quebec feel that little earthquake just now? I feel like there have been more than the usual amount of earthquakes in this area in the past year.

Felt something in South-Western Ontario! Also heard on the radio that a bunch of people felt something and were calling in to the radio station to see if it was an earthquake or what!

I was wondering if I was going crazy/dizzy or if it was an actual earthquake.

I'm not sure if it's more than usual, but it's a really weird feeling (coming from someone that's never felt one before).

:eek: I felt nothing in Scarborough!

There is a group interested in banning naked animals. :) There is The Society Against Naked Animals. So the story goes, "A nude horse is a rude horse." :D

This has the makings of a good MMI question! :P

Laughter is the best medication w/o side effects.

Clearly you must not have had the sore cheek muscles after a long laughing fit :D

A friend of mine who got into McGill med this year tagged me in one of his photos.

Medicine year #1, class #1, slide #1, unit #1 course objectives:

0j0G1.jpg

"Crush your spirit and destroy your incipient enthusiasm for medical school."

My other friend in med school told me that masochism is a required pre-req to success in med.

I'm actually starting to believe him and his words of wisdom...supposing he survives.

A friend of mine who got into McGill med this year tagged me in one of his photos.

Medicine year #1, class #1, slide #1, unit #1 course objectives:

[/img]

"Crush your spirit and destroy your incipient enthusiasm for medical school."

That made me want to laugh and frown at the same time.

The first day of school is so close!

Archived