Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One more day! I'm growing increasingly sad/nervous rather than being excited.

That's how I feel too! Tomorrow is my last day in Ottawa and I keep telling myself I'll be excited when I get there.

Good luck!

On another note, my friends threw me an awesome goodbye party last night, and I realized that I came here knowing no one at all and now I have a whole circle of friends here. I hope the same thing happens at med school.

That's how I feel too! Tomorrow is my last day in Ottawa and I keep telling myself I'll be excited when I get there.

Good luck!

On another note, my friends threw me an awesome goodbye party last night, and I realized that I came here knowing no one at all and now I have a whole circle of friends here. I hope the same thing happens at med school.

I think that's pretty much guaranteed. :)

I have nearly zero stress right now.

So strange. I'm not worried about anything.

I'm totally getting a full night sleep's tonight, for the first time in like 4 months. Is this what is feels like to be normal?

If so, I'll take it :)

I'm happy to hear that Cerena, enjoy your mental freedom! On a similar note, I'm finally feeling like myself again after almost a year of being overly stressed about....everything. :)

The extent of my stress at the moment is that I need to pack for a 6 day kayak trip tonight, but I'm sprawled out on the couch still "recovering" from wine fest last night. It's an awesome stress to have!!

I have nearly zero stress right now.

So strange. I'm not worried about anything.

I'm totally getting a full night sleep's tonight, for the first time in like 4 months. Is this what is feels like to be normal?

If so, I'll take it :)

Nice, enjoy it! :)

I'm too excited about school and meeting the rest of my classmates on Monday, don't think I'll sleep much!

So, you know how I always gripe about not having a "real" boyfriend ... now there's this guy that's interested (not Mike - for people who have been following this sega); and he's really nice and all, but I dunno, I keep on thinking up excuses.

I'm worried about losing my personal identity. I like being single. I can go do whatever I want and like do wonderful adventurous things. Ugh.

Stressed!

And school! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SCHOOL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

So, you know how I always gripe about not having a "real" boyfriend ... now there's this guy that's interested (not Mike - for people who have been following this sega); and he's really nice and all, but I dunno, I keep on thinking up excuses.

I'm worried about losing my personal identity. I like being single. I can go do whatever I want and like do wonderful adventurous things. Ugh.

Stressed!

LOL - STORY OF MY LIFE.

Im a commitaphobe.

Stressed!

Feeling non-committal? Go long distance :P I still do what I want AND have a bf, I just go see him every few weeks. Best of both worlds.

Archived