Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

^^^ Best thing in the world. But still kind of hard to find.

Yea. It really wasn't on purpose, it sort of just happened that way. We met while we were still at the same base (we're both military) and needless today, our postings have not been very kind to us....

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea. It really wasn't on purpose, it sort of just happened that way. We met while we were still at the same base (we're both military) and needless today, our postings have not been very kind to us....

Lucky. LOL i am so messed up that I consider that lucky.

I hope I eventually grow out of this and become normal lol

Lucky. LOL i am so messed up that I consider that lucky.

I hope I eventually grow out of this and become normal lol

Good luck with that. If you get into med school you'll find reasons to avoid a relationship and then of course that will extend into residency and then into the first 5 years of your career because you're "just starting out".

Good luck with that. If you get into med school you'll find reasons to avoid a relationship and then of course that will extend into residency and then into the first 5 years of your career because you're "just starting out".

I don't want to avoid a relationship, I just somehow am not the commitment type. But i want something, LOL. Ugh so complicated.

Not that I can think of.. trust me it's no fear of getting my heart broken or anything like that.. I think I just dont want to miss out on my youth too much.

You can have both. Just make sure there are no clingons.

Btw, i used that statement a lot when i was younger and the translation goes something like this: i want to sleep with whoever i want and not be tied down to one person.

When people talk about 'experiencing youth' that's generally what is meant because pretty much everything else can be done within a relationship with an equally young persom :)

You can have both. Just make sure there are no clingons.

Btw, i used that statement a lot when i was younger and the translation goes something like this: i want to sleep with whoever i want and not be tied down to one person.

When people talk about 'experiencing youth' that's generally what is meant because pretty much everything else can be done within a relationship with an equally young persom :)

I'm not that type of girl, I'll be honest with you lol. But I do like going on dates, I like meeting new people (and boys) and I just like being single and commitment-free, and you do hold back with these things when you're dating.

people keep telling me though someday you'll find a guy that you won't wanna be single for aha we'll see about that though.

I'm not that type of girl, I'll be honest with you lol. But I do like going on dates, I like meeting new people (and boys) and I just like being single and commitment-free, and you do hold back with these things when you're dating.

people keep telling me though someday you'll find a guy that you won't wanna be single for aha we'll see about that though.

Well yes, i'd say you do hold back dating other people when you're dating a specific person lol

Wanting to single and afraid of committmemt isnt *quite* the same thing.

Im sure you'll find someone or maybe you already have but dismissed him?

Ahh to be a youngin again.... :D

Well yes, i'd say you do hold back dating other people when you're dating a specific person lol

Wanting to single and afraid of committmemt isnt *quite* the same thing.

Im sure you'll find someone or maybe you already have but dismissed him?

Ahh to be a youngin again.... :D

lol well I want to be single BECAUSE I'm afraid of commitment.. which is due to the fact that I have a fear of just missing out on different types of people. I dont know, a part of me wants that one person and then another part says I can do that later for the rest of my life, I rather just mingle for now lol

And it doesn't even bother me that I may have dismissed him, I probably have. I met many great guys, perfect guys but not the perfect time. Oh well!

lol well I want to be single BECAUSE I'm afraid of commitment.. which is due to the fact that I have a fear of just missing out on different types of people. I dont know, a part of me wants that one person and then another part says I can do that later for the rest of my life, I rather just mingle for now lol

And it doesn't even bother me that I may have dismissed him, I probably have. I met many great guys, perfect guys but not the perfect time. Oh well!

No worries. I've dismissed a guy recently. You're not alone! ;)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/08/28/toronto-liberals-housecalls.html

Ontario Liberals promise doctor house calls

CBC News

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 4:54 PM ET

Last Updated: Aug 28, 2011 4:54 PM ET

Beginning of Story Content

Ontario's Liberals are promising to bring back medical house calls if re-elected, in a bid to court voters prior to the Oct. 6 election.

Ontario's Liberals are promising to bring back medical house calls for some Ontario residents if re-elected.(The Canadian Press)

Minister of Health and Long-Term Care Deb Matthews said Sunday the program, for those with mobility issues or severe illnesses, would cost the province about $60 million a year.

"House calls are coming back to Ontario, so anyone who has difficulty getting to appointments will be cared for right in their homes," Matthews said at the home of an 83-year-old Toronto woman.

"It makes it easier for them to stay comfortably where they want to be."

The party said the program would offer a range of services including visits by a doctor, nurse or occupational therapist, as well as phone and online consultations.

The Liberals said the program would cut costs for long-term care, which costs about $150 per day a patient but can grow to $1,000 a day in a hospital.

Matthews says the province will have to work with health providers to develop the program, and is uncertain how many new nurses or social workers would be required.

Archived