Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this image provided by the University Medical Center in Tucson, a CT scan shows a pair of pruning shears embedded in the head of an 86-year-old Green Valley, Ariz., man before it was removed by Medical Center surgeons in Tucson on July 30, 2011. Leroy Luetscher was accidentally impaled through his eye socket after falling on the shears while working in his yard, the handle penetrating his eye socket and reaching down into his neck. He is expected to make a full recovery. (AP Photo/University Medical Center, Tucson, Arizona)

It reached his cervical spine!

I have no words. wow

I'm not sure how you got curi0user and muse mixed up! But, I do know that Boa's avatar was the same one curi0user has now.

Possibly muse had the same one a long time ago??

Is it? Guess I'll change it to the other one I liked aha.

The one I have now has been my desktop background for 2 years now lol :)

First day was kind of weird. Someone asked if I was Mithril and I said yeah, I'm Mithril, then some people turned around and whispered,

"You're Mithril?"

"He's Mithril?"

"He's Mithril!"

"It's Mithril!"

Not awkward at all.

First.. how was the first day!

Second.. how did they know it you are Mithril?

Third.. You should have said, "Yeah I am Mithril, who are you on pm101?"

I posted my sketches here and the finished sketch is also my FB profile pic, so I guess they just connected the dots. And I actually did ask that and I met people like hking and others.

First day was awesome. Right now it's just the really basic intro stuff. I met lots of people and lots of cute girls. We had a BBQ afterwards on the first day, a scavenger hunt on the second day, and today we have a mixer in about 2 hours. On the weekend people are going camping but I can't go because my sister's dance performance is on Saturday and she's counting on me to be there.

I met a cute girl today but unfortunately she has a bf of 4 years. :(

Turns out we still haven't met Mithril, and that seems to be upsetting Leap. I guess hking tried to introduce me to you at the BBQ, but I was "busy socializing". Perhaps one day our paths shall cross!

As an aside, I'm strongly leaning towards buying the Master Cardiology vs. the Cardiology III. I'd been advised to stay far away from the electronic steths as I'd look like an *******; however will have the Master Cardio also make me look like a jackass?

First day was kind of weird. Someone asked if I was Mithril and I said yeah, I'm Mithril, then some people turned around and whispered,

"You're Mithril?"

"He's Mithril?"

"He's Mithril!"

"It's Mithril!"

Not awkward at all.

Turns out we still haven't met Mithril, and that seems to be upsetting Leap. I guess hking tried to introduce me to you at the BBQ, but I was "busy socializing". Perhaps one day our paths shall cross!

How about this: Mithril this is Ryan. Ryan this is Mithril.

Hking: You've got to try harder!!!!!! I want them to know each other before I come over there. Hahaha... which is next summer. :P

Archived