Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caught up on the 2 classes I missed right before yesterday's midterm, and went for a run under sun/rain/sun/rain/sun. With 2 rainbows as a bonus. Sitting down for a nice steak, then watching my anatomy videos and starting to study a little.

Nicely done :).

Hahahah. Share the steakk ?

lmaoooo this is so cute.

:o

Almost done the impact statements for Calgary. After I press submit, I'm taking a power-nap and then I'll start studying for my exam on Monday. So much to do this week....

Booked my flight back to Edmonton over the holidays though! :) That's only.... 60some-odd days away! :D

LET'S GO OILERS! :D

On a related note.... I need to remember that I live in an apartment now... So yelling "YEAH!" or "GOAL!" or "NUGE!!!!!" Is probably not the best... My neighbours might not appreciate it too much :o

You need neighbors that cheer for the same team you do ;) Last spring my landlords who live below me were cheering madly with their two daughters during the playoffs so I was just fine! hehe

You need neighbors that cheer for the same team you do ;) Last spring my landlords who live below me were cheering madly with their two daughters during the playoffs so I was just fine! hehe

I think I'd need to move back to the other side of the country for that! :P

Oh man this game is AWESOME!!! Way too close for my liking, but wow- great game nonetheless. I <3 RNH- his play and hockey sense is incredible! Also loving Peckham's physical play so far.

Alright Oilers.... Make me proud. Let's win this! :D

Damn.... Oilers lost, but it was a good loss, if that makes any sense. They weren't outplayed, they had good chances, and fought til the end. If this continues, the future looks bright:)

Now... Bedtime and study in the morning:rolleyes:

Hockey>Studying every time ;)

In the midst of stressing over midterms, my dad mentions that we might be going to DISNEY LANDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am squealing like a little kid because after all, my parents promised me to go since my 8th birthday. I'm 21 now so it's quite a belated birthday present i guess? :D Now I just hope my research supervisor will let me take 1 week or 2 off during christmas haha.

In the midst of stressing over midterms, my dad mentions that we might be going to DISNEY LANDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am squealing like a little kid because after all, my parents promised me to go since my 8th birthday. I'm 21 now so it's quite a belated birthday present i guess? :D Now I just hope my research supervisor will let me take 1 week or 2 off during christmas haha.

He's not going to make you come during the break! That's ridiculous. Just freeze everything at -20`C lol

Archived