Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan + What book?

SeraphJ

Hi, I just started studying for my MCAT that is coming up on june 18th.

I currently have the Kaplan book from which I'm getting the raw material, but it doesn't seem to have as many questions as I would like it.

I have yet to look online and look through the CD thing that comes with it, but are there any suggestions for books to get with -just- questions?

(I'm leaning towards the official book from the MCAT website right now, if anyone has thoughts on that)

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have the Kaplan book from which I'm getting the raw material, but it doesn't seem to have as many questions as I would like it.

I have yet to look online and look through the CD thing that comes with it, but are there any suggestions for books to get with -just- questions?

(I'm leaning towards the official book from the MCAT website right now, if anyone has thoughts on that)

I would suggest looking into Schaum's outlines : http://premedc.blogspot.com/2008/12/mcat-books.html

Try Examkrackers. You can buy these books online. I found them to be really helpful, especially for the PS.

Archived