Premed 101 Forums

Tikka and flicka

Guest Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

For any of you UT Meds folks who may also be new to Toronto this year, if you're into cinemalia then mill around the streets over the next couple of weeks--the celebs are here. :hat

To wit, I must have been Moghul in a previous life as ample Indian food cannot normally be packed into my week. So, as one does, I went to one of my fave Indian haunts last night--The Host--for some of their fabbo murgh mirch tikka and onion kulcha. I had just sat down and who walks in and sits at the next door table? Good 'ole, Mr. fava-beans-and-chianti, himself--Sir Anthony Hopkins. He seemed to give the murgh mirch tikka a thumbs up. Try some! :)

Enjoy!

Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

Yep, it was kind of neat, although it's amazing how teeny some the Hollywood glitterati are, Sir Anthony included. Such powerful actors in such wee packages! I live in an area that gets pretty swarmed with paparazzi at this time of year and often, you will see the celebs pop into Starbucks while you're in line, etc. I feel like a total behemoth next to some of them, and I'm no skyscraper at 5'8"! :P

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived