Premed 101 Forums

tuition due date?

Guest CLYL

Hey guys,

Does anyone know when that $11,000 minimum payment is due exactly? I haven't gotten any information from UofT and it's almost August!!

See you guys at orientation! (btw: what does MAA stand for?)

Guest batman

I believe MAA is UofT "medical alumni association"

(no idea about tuition due day though...)

less than a month till o-week :hat

Guest UTMed07

The minimum payment to register is: $11,236.87 ... this already takes the $1000 deposit into account.

The invoice says:

"Payment of tuition fees at a bank is due by AUGUST 29"

The blue sheet that came with the invoice says:

"Payment of fees is required to register. You must pay the invoice total or the 'minimum payment to register' amount printed on your invoice. If you choose to pay the minimum, monthly service charge will be applied to the balance beginning November 15."

If I understand it correctly... you have to pay a total of $12,236.87 ($1000 deposit + $11,236.87) by August 29th. The rest ($5050.63) is due before November 15th.

Next month it all starts. :D :rollin :D

I look forward to seeing you guys.

batman and UTMed07,

Thanks for the info. I guess I should receive the invoice soon myself. One question though, does the invoice come with the registration material? thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest StarGirl123

I called Leslie Taylor today because the tuition due date of the invoice differed from the date in the registration package. :rolleyes She told me that the tuition is due on Sept 15 but that late fees are not applied until after October 15. She said Oct 15 is more for those who are waiting for their OSAP to come in.

Archived