Premed 101 Forums

Looking for a roommate on Bay St.

Guest smallmediumlarge

Guest smallmediumlarge

Hi there!

I suppose I should introduce myself first (I've read some messages, but never acatually posted here before)...

I'm finishing up a degree in Biology/Physics @ Queen's and starting first-year meds at UofT this fall! Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

As per the subject line...

[it's been rented - thanks everyone that responded!!]

For more details/photos email Susan at suslee@yahoo.com.

Thanks to everyone that posts here regularly (lots of useful info!!), congrats to everyone that's heard good news, good luck to everyone waiting, and have an awesome summer!!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guest Lakers4life

Have you tried posting this on torontomeds.com ?

That site is used by all of the med students and it should help you in your search!

Guest GordUW

Hi

I'm also looking for place to share in the downtown area. I know the building you are talking about Susan, the problem is do u mind a male roommate since we have separate bathrooms?

I'm from the Toronto area, im 23 yrs old, male, will be 1st year at Uof T this fall, well, one of your classmates for sure.

Gord

Guest jnsollaz

Hey Gord (and anyone else),

I just saw your post. I'm also in your class. Myself and another classmate of ours (Jim) have found a place to stay that is under 3 minutes from the medical sciences building (literally across the street - it's on Henry Street). So far it's us and one undergrad, and we're looking for a fourth person. It's a beautiful place - nice and bright. Everyone gets their own room (of course) and it's not "student housing" - the landlords live downstairs and are the sweetest couple and keep the place in great condition.

If anyone's interested, rent is $600/month per person.

Email jnsollaz@engmail.uwaterloo.ca

Cheers!

John

Archived