Premed 101 Forums

Coming To Toronto!

Guest Namgalsip

Guest Namgalsip

After a week of going back and forth and back and forth and back and forth (ok, you get the point), I have finally decided to attend UofT. This was a toughy b/c I think all the Ontario schools are fantastic in their own way.

It feels soooooo good to have made a decision.

See ya all in the fall (actually summer).

Nams

Edited the subject to get rid of the all-caps. -Ian

Guest Namgalsip

Alright multifish,

I guess we're going to be classmates. Good choice btw ;)

You must be feeling great to have finalized your decision (I know that I am).

See you soon,

Nams

Guest bluesky125

I am so excited you guys are coming to UT :)

We, the OT6's are going make your orientation week a great blast :)

See you in Sept!

Guest Biochem10

Wow, looks like a lot of us on this board will be going to U of T. Congrats everyone and see you at the end of August. By the way, is anyone here planning on looking for an apartment downtown???? I'm planning on looking for a place, but I'll be in Europe until August 11th..... do you think that's too late??

Guest IRNBRUD

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

TOONCES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

I LOVE IT!!!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Sorry for intruding but that is hilarious!!!!!

IB

Guest Namgalsip

Hey Biochem,

I've started my appartment hunting yesterday. It seems like all the good stuff goes really fast but then again most appartments are renting for July now. In fact, there are very few ads posted for an Aug start. Are you planning to move in Aug or Sept? Because if you're looking for a September start it might not be too late although you probably won't get the best and the cheapest.

Also, check out torontomeds.com if you're interested in sharing.

Where are you in Europe?

Nams

Guest Biochem10

Hey Nams, right now I'm in London, but I'll be travelling around most of the summer. I am looking to share with someone, being on my own would be way too expensive. I'm worried that by leaving it until August I might also have a problem finding a roommate since most people will already have a place. My mom lives in Mississauga, so I have that as back up in case something doesn't work out right away.

Guest Toonces

I was so damn sick of multifish, which stood for "multivariate statistics using fish as a model" -- I chose it based on my thesis, but I don't want to think about THAT anymore...:x

..so I decided to change to something that would lift my spirits every time I saw it.

Toonces is the driving cat from Saturday Night Live, who is a terrible driver and always goes off cliffs. One of my favourite SNL's sketches.

Guest UTMed07

Nams:

Congrats on the many acceptances! It will be nice to see a face in August that I've seen before. BTW - You know what happened to Shahenshah?

I was so damn sick of multifish, which stood for "multivariate statistics using fish as a model" -- I chose it based on my thesis, but I don't want to think about THAT anymore...
Statistics! :eek :eek Thesis! :eek :eek :eek Good change. :D

Guest medicator007

Congrats to all who have been accepted....

Toonces was by far one of the all-time funniest sketches. There was something about the look on that cat's face as he/she was driving that to this day evokes uncontrollable laughter :rollin

Guest chenzhilu

hi, all,

I have one large and bright room to share with. It is a 2 bedroom apartment @ 222 Elm ST. Very convenient location, very close to U of T (only 5 minutes walk), subway, Mount Sina Hospital and Children's hospital.

The rent for this apartment is $1185(includes utilities&Cable). so about $600 for each room.

Single females are preferred.

Please contact Kay @416-977-2992 or kaychiang@hotmail.com

Archived