Premed 101 Forums

Why I didn't choose UBC

link doesnt work? what about...

UBC isn't that great because:

Page not found / Page non trouvée

The page you requested was not found on this web server. This could be for a variety of reasons, including:

You followed a broken or out-of-date link.

You entered the URL for the page incorrectly.

The page no longer exists.

If you followed a broken link, please inform the owner of the referring page.

HOME PAGE

Impossible de trouver la page demandée. Explications possibles :

Si vous avez cliqué sur un lien, le lien est probablement erroné.

Si vous avez entré l'URL vous-même, vérifiez que l'orthographe soit correcte.

La page demandée n'existe pas ou a été supprimée.

Si vous avez accédé au site à partir d'un autre site, veuillez svp aviser l'administrateur de ce site du non-fonctionnement de ce lien.

PAGE D'ACCUEIL

http://www.carms.ca/pdfs/2008R1_Matc...0School_en.pdf

Took me a few years to get these acceptances. If you have the option to choose, do your research and you'll see UBC isn't all that great.

Lol, someone with 4 posts.... ALL in the ubc forum.... is now advocating to people why not to go to U.B.C.

I'm going to go ahead and put a vote in for a "mischievous wait-lister" and not an effective one at that as they're posting dead links lol.

Lol, someone with 4 posts.... ALL in the ubc forum.... is now advocating to people why not to go to U.B.C.

I'm going to go ahead and put a vote in for a "mischievous wait-lister" and not an effective one at that as they're posting dead links lol.

Agreed, I see there was another wait-lister who posted a similar link regarding residency matches. I can only wonder what their intentions may be. :rolleyes:

yeah. those damn saboteurs.

but seriously guys. do you know about the dungeon underneath UBC where they put the medical students whose id number has a 5 in it???? its disgusting,

and I was just reading some news and found the CMA no longer recognizes certificates by UBC med.... what a waste of 4 years?? I'll cite my sources, but you guys are all smart. so I wont cite my sources.

yeah. those damn saboteurs.

but seriously guys. do you know about the dungeon underneath UBC where they put the medical students whose id number has a 5 in it???? its disgusting,

and I was just reading some news and found the CMA no longer recognizes certificates by UBC med.... what a waste of 4 years?? I'll cite my sources, but you guys are all smart. so I wont cite my sources.

hahahahaha

Archived