Premed 101 Forums

2 and a half weeks left eeeeee!!!

Guest Mephistopheles03

Guest Mephistopheles03

hi guys,

i just wanted to say good luck to all of you waiting along with me for the end of may / beginning of june (depending on how efficient the postal service is in your area). from the people that i met during my interviews, i am pretty sure that we ALL deserve to get in...they (probably some of you) were some of the most friendly ;) and interesting :lol people i have ever met.

that said, if it doesn't work out...there's always next year. plus, you might end up finding something else that you're totally into...for example, i am doing research for the summer in the area of trauma and neurosurgery...and absolutely LOVING it. the work is clinically oriented (which i totally prefer to just doing research for research's sake) and we have these amazing conferences where you can find out what the top notch researchers in toronto are doing (one woman gave a talk on brain tumor "stem" cells!!). plus, the food's not bad...the next one is going to be held at the CN Tower :b .

well, as you can tell from my ramble, i am totally going crazy :rollin over this whole waiting thing. thank god i have a job at least hehehe :lol

BON CHANCE!!!

Archived