Premed 101 Forums

Renewed faith

Guest bj

Hi to all U of T Meds (and hopefuls).

I must say that I was quite impressed by the tone of the interview weekend. It was so much friendlier than last year! Wow! You should all be congratulated on improving the perception of at least this one potential classmate. Going into the info session, my perception of U of T was a cold, uncaring institution with huge classes of competitive overachievers. Okay, a wee bit of an overstatement, but still. The students were friendly, Leslie Taylor was awesome and the interviewers were some of the nicest people I have met. What I thought would be a complete write-off going in has now become a really strong option, should I get to make a decision. Darn you! :b It was so easy when Queen's and Calgary were the only two good ones. . .

Please keep up the good work. You might just end up with a few converts!;)

BJ

Guest Chieka

Bj, I felt the EXACT same way! Nice to know that I'm not alone. I was SO impressed (probably because I was expecting the worst after hearing so many horror stories about the place). I could not believe how friendly everyone was and how helpful the students were. U of T is now a major contender, should I too have the luxury of choosing. ;)

C.

Guest aneliz

I am glad that things have changed...maybe they actually took the feedback from last year's interviewees to heart...when they sent me a survey in the mail about why I had chosen to go to another school, I told them exactly why...nice to know that maybe somebody read it! :)

Guest bluesky125

Hi bg,

I am glad you enjoy the interview weekend. I was fun meeting all of you last weekend.

Now that your interview is over, go and have fun! You deserve it :)

bluesky

Archived