Premed 101 Forums

are interviews over?

Guest tappety tap

Guest Chieka

According to the nice woman (I think her name is Leslie) who helped the interviewees navigate the intricate U of T halls on Sunday, there will be no more interviews. She is happy that she gets her weekends back. ;)

C.

Guest tappety tap

i see....that's great for leslie but not so great for me. Oh well...at least I can stop hoping for mail!

Thanks Chieka...good luck with everything!!!!!!!!

Guest tappety tap

sux eh? I wish they had sent the rejection letter already cuz I've still been checking the mail with high hopes everyday!

I guess we were in the last bunch.

did you have any other interviews?

Guest Bleepo

I know ... I've been asking my mom everyday if she's received anything in the mail. I think it's kind of irresponsible of them to not notify us. I have a couple of friends who are in the same boat.

I had an interivew in Ottawa. Actually, I think I responded to one of your postings there too. I was the person who didn't think their interview went too swell... hehe. Oh well. I think I just got too nervous. And my MCAT marks were too low for Queen's and Western, so I'm re-writing them this April. How about you? How were your interviews?

Guest tappety tap

hey! I also had an Ottawa interview....MCAT was also too low for queens and western :(

We'll find out in a month....for now I'm trying my best not to think about it (yeah right)

Archived