Premed 101 Forums

Anyone have an interview on April 11-13 yet?

Guest PDSP

Guest multifish

I mean that I've learned my lesson so that I would certainly not do an MD/Ph.D (although to be fair, I imagine it's quite a different experience from just doing grad school). I find grad school to be a grind and that research (on its own) is not rewarding.

Guest Chieka

I feel your grad school pain, multifish. I'm struggling through a masters, and I'm not even doing any research. I'm so glad it's March....

C.

I received an interview invitation from UofT today. My interview is scheduled on April 13 (the letter is dated March 7th and I live in Waterloo). Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!!

Guest wannabedoc

I got my interwiew notice for Apr. 13 today as well. Finally!! :rollin I'm from BC, so I imagine that the invitation letters have spanned the country by now.... good luck to everybody!

Guest lcloh

Nah, don't expect that the interview letters have spanned the country.. I live in London (2 hours outside of Toronto) and last year I didn't hear from UofT until May 3 - a rejection. It doesn't matter though - I'm at Western now :)

I just got an email invite for April 13th! I live in Toronto. Was anyone else with the April 13th invite told about a "faculty cancellation" and subsequent rescheduling for March 30th. I don't mind--I am going to be in Calgary on the 30th! I am so excited! After a year of wondering if I would ever get in (after rejections last year) I have interviews! This is great!

BJ

Archived