Premed 101 Forums

University Nursing collaboration with Colleges

Hi, I recently got into York university's Collaboration program with Seneca college for nursing. This program is 2 years in College , and last 2 years in university for nursing, and i was wondering if these types of program (like centenniel/ryerson, humber/university, collab programs) will allow me to fulfill my requirements to apply for dental school.

I'm afraid i've made a wrong decision by going into the collab program over full 4 year program in university because my goal is to attempt to apply to dental school.

some one help please answer =(

Hi, I recently got into York university's Collaboration program with Seneca college for nursing. This program is 2 years in College , and last 2 years in university for nursing, and i was wondering if these types of program (like centenniel/ryerson, humber/university, collab programs) will allow me to fulfill my requirements to apply for dental school.

I'm afraid i've made a wrong decision by going into the collab program over full 4 year program in university because my goal is to attempt to apply to dental school.

some one help please answer =(

Hey there,

Have you checked/searched the dental threads?

Sorry, I don't know anything about admissions at dental school :(

hmmmm i dont know how to like..................move this thread to subforum, or should i just make a new thread there =/

Just make a new thread. I think only moderators are able to move threads from one forum to another :)

Archived