Premed 101 Forums

prereqs

Hi guys,

I am in Health sciences and i want to apply for Dental School in 3rd year.. I was just wondering if you guys know what i should be taking during the 3 years to fullfill the prereqs for dental school. I have 9 units of electives per year and 18 units on the 3rd year... thank you guys so much ~

Also, if i was to get study materials for DAT... do you guys know where we can get 2nd hand books ? or books stores ?

Thanks ,:)

Hi guys,

I am in Health sciences and i want to apply for Dental School in 3rd year.. I was just wondering if you guys know what i should be taking during the 3 years to fullfill the prereqs for dental school. I have 9 units of electives per year and 18 units on the 3rd year... thank you guys so much ~

Also, if i was to get study materials for DAT... do you guys know where we can get 2nd hand books ? or books stores ?

Thanks ,:)

The prereqs really depend on the school. There are some courses that are required for most schools but I would take a look on each school's website just to be sure you don't miss anything. This is information that you can easily look up so don't worry about not being able to find it.

As for study materials, a lot of bookstores (e.g. Chapters, school bookstores) will carry new study guides like Kaplan, Barron's or the IQ books, among others. You can also order stuff online if you want. For 2nd hand things, many people on this forum seem to be selling stuff second hand (myself included :P) so you can probably search the posts and take a look at what's being offered.

Archived