Premed 101 Forums

Canada

You know i did think of that. This same converation occured in a different thread. Some guy used aboriginals, got corrected to aboriginal peoples, and then to Aboriginal peoples. but if you notice dont capitalize or use apostrophes. I also really abuse hyphens. Check my history to confirm.

Also I type fast and make a lot of mistakes - 95% of my posts have edits.

No worries. I just couldn't resist giving you a hard time about that one :P

The grammar behind it: nouns that are trade names, personal names, and nationalities are always capitalized. Proper nouns also get capital letters.

Example: My family are from Transylvania. I am Transylvanian.

:D

Canadian vampires.

Sounds good!

I'll start: I am a first generation Canadian vampire. I don't speak our vampire dialect, but I fully understand it.

Being a Canadian vampire makes me appreciate the multiculturalism in this country.

Hurrah for Canada!

Sounds good!

I'll start: I am a first generation Canadian vampire. I don't speak our vampire dialect, but I fully understand it.

Being a Canadian vampire makes me appreciate the multiculturalism in this country.

Hurrah for Canada!

Can you turn into a bat whenever you want?

Can you turn into a bat whenever you want?

No, I'd have to return to the motherland for those powers (they are hidden in Vlad's castle). In order for my family to come to Canada, they had to promise the immigration officers they wouldn't bring their magic powers with them.

No, I'd have to return to the motherland for those powers (they are hidden in Vlad's castle). In order for my family to come to Canada, they had to promise the immigration officers they wouldn't bring their magic powers with them.

So they "didn't bring their magic powers" with them. I gotcha. ;)

Archived