Premed 101 Forums

US Schools and the Canadian DAT

I highly think that there is some sorta disadvantage for Canadian DAT over American DAT

My friend and I have identical scores/GPA and submitted at exact(alsmot) same time (I did earlier.

I had Canadian DAT and I got my interview way later/didn't for some schools.

Could be my EC but really they were almost comparable.

I think they access American DAT electronically and Canadian DAT with paper

For example. NYU kept on emailing/mailing me that I didn't have my Canadian DAT ready when they confirmed that they have it at first and back and forth

wut the hell.

anyways I got the interview at the end but ended up not going to the interview.

thx.

mind sharing ur stats?

nevermind checked them from ur other posts and they're high.

i heard someone got into NYU and didn't even get interviews here - i hope this is good news for me lol

that is true

Don't be fooled

There's a lot of work to do for American DS

If any questions come to your mind that no one seems to answer you could PM or even reply here

I'll be more than happy to assist you

Never going to happen thats just a rumour that you don't need an interview. You will always be interviewed for a US dental school. From what I understand, officially they don't look at the carving score, but your interviewer might comment on it during the interview.

Never going to happen thats just a rumour that you don't need an interview. You will always be interviewed for a US dental school. From what I understand, officially they don't look at the carving score, but your interviewer might comment on it during the interview.

What he was saying was someone got into NYU and the person din't get any interviews in CANADA

Of course you will always need an interview before admissions.

But from SDN sources, you may not need one for Creighton if you did your undergrad there.

Anyways.

See you soon :D

Archived