Premed 101 Forums

Dental school admissions office contacts

Hi guys,

I've sent emails to dental schools (UBC, McGill, UofA, Dalhousie) about admission requirements but they haven't replied back to me for 3 months now.

Which email addresses did you guys use to contact those schools (which may not be the same as the ones given on their websites)?

Thank you for your help.

Did you ask them questions that could be answered if you looked at the websites? I'm sure the admissions people get a lot of questions like that and they are simply too busy to rewrite the requirements to everyone that asks. If you have questions very specific to your situation that are not outlined on the websites, perhaps calling them would be in your best interest.

Did you ask them questions that could be answered if you looked at the websites? I'm sure the admissions people get a lot of questions like that and they are simply too busy to rewrite the requirements to everyone that asks. If you have questions very specific to your situation that are not outlined on the websites, perhaps calling them would be in your best interest.

Yeah agreed, except let me tell you...the lady that works the admission desk at U of A is a HUGE *****. Everytime I've called her she sounds super impatient and angry and gives me one word answers and tries to cut me off when I'm trying to ask her confusing and complex questions about my scenario. thank god I got in and don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

I would like to confirm whether I have all the equivalent requirement courses at the schools that I will be applying to this year.

Do you guys recommend me to check up on it by calling each school admissions office? is there another way possible?

Thank you!

Archived