Premed 101 Forums

Tpr 7

igeorgex

there was a VR question (item 11) that referred me to the 'topic sentence of the 2nd paragraph'. I spent an absurd amount of time (>1 minute) on this question because it didn't seem like any of the answer choices matched...

upon reviewing the answers, it seemed like the 2nd indented paragraph on the browser I had open was actually the 3rd paragraph and on the version of the test I had open, the 1st and 2nd paragraphs were combined.

my question is: does a situation like that ever arise on the MCAT itself? because that's pretty damn unfair

there was a VR question (item 11) that referred me to the 'topic sentence of the 2nd paragraph'. I spent an absurd amount of time (>1 minute) on this question because it didn't seem like any of the answer choices matched...

upon reviewing the answers, it seemed like the 2nd indented paragraph on the browser I had open was actually the 3rd paragraph and on the version of the test I had open, the 1st and 2nd paragraphs were combined.

my question is: does a situation like that ever arise on the MCAT itself? because that's pretty damn unfair

I've also had the same problems with TPR's online tests, in which the formatting is messed up on the browser.

However, I don't think something like this would happen on the actual MCAT because the AAMC would probably have verified that it runs smoothly before test day, otherwise, everybody would be reporting complaints.

Archived