Premed 101 Forums

2 weeks left...

papermate

and I am only now doing the 30 minute tests at the back of the EK books + I haven't touched a past test. Am I royally screwed?

No, BUT to be forceful what are you waiting for :) Get to the MCAT website and do one of the practise ones ASAP. There is no subsitute for practising under actual test conditions.

Get to the MCAT website and do one of the practise ones ASAP. There is no subsitute for practising under actual test conditions.

Listen to the sage advice of rmorelan! And if time is on your side, do one every second day until your date. It is in your best interests to do this to prepare you for the day and to maximize your results.

I'm writing in 2 weeks too...panic setting in! I've started doing full length Kaplan and AAMC tests, and plan on doing one every other day til I write, reviewing the test the same day and using the days in between for study and extra WS and non-full length practice.

Good luck!

I'm writing in 2 weeks too...panic setting in! I've started doing full length Kaplan and AAMC tests, and plan on doing one every other day til I write, reviewing the test the same day and using the days in between for study and extra WS and non-full length practice.

Good luck!

Panic is counterproductive, so control it. Your plan of attack is the correct approach. I am writing in a week. And take time out to relax, go for a walk or whatever. You will be ready. Good luck.:)

Archived