1. 1. How much does internet personality correlate to real life personality

• People act on the site very similarly to how they would act in real life
    • People are typically nicer on the internet than they are in real life
    • People are typically meaner on the internet than they are in real life
    • There is no way of knowing

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mummy, mummy, the man is picking on me........;):eek::P (but mummy, mummy, you taught me well, and I can take care of myself, after all, I am a girl.......

I haven't said anything mean back to your last several posts? It's because I am ignoring to respond. You on the other hand have posted on 3 different threads that you are proud to have put me on your "ignore" list, yet you still read all my posts? Grow up.

I haven't said anything mean back to your last several posts? It's because I am ignoring to respond. You on the other hand have posted on 3 different threads that you are proud to have put me on your "ignore" list, yet you still read all my posts? Grow up.

Lol. This is true, Mike hasn't responded at all.

I don't even intervene with my own kids--they have to learn to figure things out on their own (my parents intervened too much).

Cnussey, should you friend be referring to me as 'mean', please let him know that a] he is the only person alive to have that view and b] sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me.

a) Unlikely

B) Rrrreal mature..

Anyways, stop hijacking threads. Oyyy. >_>

My 2 cents on the feud between newf and f_d: STOP BEING BABIES!

:)

fued connotes there is a matter in dispute of such a serious nature that both parties have great antagonism against each. I have no antagonism against anybody altho I do have impressions of others by their use of words......words like 'disgusting' and 'mean' have never been chosen by me ......... some, who know who they are, think these words can recklessly be thrown about the threads

I have been picked on from a very early age as a kid, best thing that ever happened to me, gave me compassion for others and great strength:).

I am capable of defending others and myself from bullies and worse, have done so and am prepared to do so again. Each of us in our own way must stand up to evil, bad manners, insensitivity to others in our personal lives and on this forum. I have seen no evidence of evil on this forum.:)

I can't wait to see the f_d and newf meeting at the PreMed 101 party 2010!!!

To be honest tho, I never really cared for newf (or really anyone on pm101) until we started chating on flashchat, now I'd totally have a beer with most of the people who I talk to regularly. I think the forum atmosphere promotes argument and bantering which is why I prefer the chatroom.

I can't wait to see the f_d and newf meeting at the PreMed 101 party 2010!!!

To be honest tho, I never really cared for newf (or really anyone on pm101) until we started chating on flashchat, now I'd totally have a beer with most of the people who I talk to regularly. I think the forum atmosphere promotes argument and bantering which is why I prefer the chatroom.

Oh baby...imagine the awkward moments...or hot ones...whatever.

It would be pretty neat to see how many people are true replicas of their "apparent" selves in this forum.

I don't even intervene with my own kids--they have to learn to figure things out on their own (my parents intervened too much).

+1

To quote George Lopez, "THAT WAY THEY'LL LEARN!" :P

Actually I find it pretty cool to watch my little cousins as they do things and explore the world. I do very little to stop them from something. Inspires me to take some child psych courses. :rolleyes:

+1

To quote George Lopez, "THAT WAY THEY'LL LEARN!" :P

Actually I find it pretty cool to watch my little cousins as they do things and explore the world. I do very little to stop them from something. Inspires me to take some child psych courses. :rolleyes:

I don't let them leap off the balcony or anything...but if they wanna shovel some dirt in their mouth before learning "that's gross" actually means "that's gross" then whatever!

Archived