Premed 101 Forums

Reasons for going to U of T

Guest lalala

Guest ThugJaan

Hey James,

Did you happen to accompany AG to class one day? See I sit right up near the very back and we saw a new Oriental guy in our class sitting the corner next to AG and were all like 'Hey...is that guy in our class?'...lol...even after 8 mnths not sure I know everyone...anyways, no one could figure who that was, and if it is you, then that proves we aren't all anti-social :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YongQ

Hey James,

I am indeed AF. Make sure you give us a shout here at the boards if you end up at U of T (goes for the rest'o'yas too)!

YONGQ

Guest James Wong

Hey ThugJaan and YongQ,

yes indeed that was me! I had been told that I fit right in the class cause a second year thought that I was a student when amongst the rest of you. Any how, yes I will let you know where I end up next year. Until then, give my best to AG!

James

• 2 weeks later...
Guest James Wong

Hey ThugJaan and YongQ.

I good the news I was waiting for from Ottawa this morning. I have been accepted at Ottawa so I`m gonna accept there. I would have enjoyed partying with you guys in September but perhaps I`ll come down to visit AG and you guys in the near future....see you at med games 2002!!!!

James

3rd year Bsc Biochem

Archived