Premed 101 Forums

4th year

mattg

Do med schools consider 4th year and 3rd year courses as equivalent? I suppose this is mostly in regards to Western, which explicitly requires a year to have 3/5 courses be at your level of study... in 4th year, do both 3rd and 4th year courses ('upper year courses') satisfy this requirement?

Do med schools consider 4th year and 3rd year courses as equivalent? I suppose this is mostly in regards to Western, which explicitly requires a year to have 3/5 courses be at your level of study... in 4th year, do both 3rd and 4th year courses ('upper year courses') satisfy this requirement?

I think most do, safest way is to call them or wait for someone that had called them before to comment. Gl

When I emailed them last year they said it was A-OK (i.e. 3/5 courses could have been 3rd or 4th year)

Archived