Premed 101 Forums

Is Facebook our Enemy?

I know, thats what I thought. Maybe they just look at your profile picture or something. Who knows ... the meds here at Johns Hopkins just got me paranoid because alot of them said that they de-activated their accounts during the application process.

I'm from Canada and did my undergrad at Dal and have never heard of this. haha Wkg86, as long as they don't see the pics of my emo-slice, and I don't show up to the interview in my skinny jeans, I think its smooth sailing. Nonetheless, I might change my profile pic to one where I'm not wasted.

I know, thats what I thought. Maybe they just look at your profile picture or something. Who knows ... the meds here at Johns Hopkins just got me paranoid because alot of them said that they de-activated their accounts during the application process.

I'm from Canada and did my undergrad at Dal and have never heard of this. haha Wkg86, as long as they don't see the pics of my emo-slice, and I don't show up to the interview in my skinny jeans, I think its smooth sailing. Nonetheless, I might change my profile pic to one where I'm not wasted.

Nope. If you search for C Nussey on FB then you shouldn't be able to see my profile picture--there are privacy settings you can shut off (unless they are faulty).

Archived