Premed 101 Forums

Can I print a Confidential Assessment Form before adding my last reference?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to print the CAFs for my 2 referees I have added before adding the 3rd, reason being is that I would like to see what it says and what boxes need to be checked off before deciding if my third reference knows me well enough to complete it.

Is this possible or can I not go back and add a third? I am scared to press the button lol. Would someone be willing to tell me what the CAF consists of if I can't?

Thanks!

wow. i didnt even know this existed. I thought it was a simple form for contact info, then the letter. Thanks

Is there more to the CAF?

It looks like a tough form for someone who is a volunteer reference to answer. I can see how an employer or prof can easily tick off boxes, but not so much the volunteer references.....shoot

I just logged on to ask the very same thing! So far I listed down volunteer supervisors for two of my references and hopefully a prof for my last one. I hope the "unable to judge" box does not get ticked off too often.

=(

I was hoping the CAF would be a pdf so that it can just be emailed to the referees. Is that possible?

I just logged on to ask the very same thing! So far I listed down volunteer supervisors for two of my references and hopefully a prof for my last one. I hope the "unable to judge" box does not get ticked off too often.

=(

I was hoping the CAF would be a pdf so that it can just be emailed to the referees. Is that possible?

yeah the volunteer one is something i tried to avoid but i think its a good idea too. I have a prof and an employer and i wanted to list two employers actually......but figure a volunteer thing would be more balanced. Still debating cause of the whole "unable to judge" thing.

no clue on the PDF..........someone else will know tho

=(

The CAF is a PDF. And yes, you can save it to your files and then email it to your referees. I did this for one of mine and he said he was able to open my CAF attachment just fine.

Archived