Premed 101 Forums

Who's side are you on? Epic Poll

AdamP

Who wins at life?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who wins at life?

• AdamP
    • NewfieMike

1.) I LOVED Young Frankenstein, and Spaceballs of course is an instant classic.

2.) I am a great supporter of knitting, both as a social activity and means to improve fine digit dexterity

3.) I don't support any country being "involved" in another country unless of course it is to provide direct or indirect aid. (This does not include helping to rebuild cities after personally blowing them up). I also disagree with anyone who will argue with me that the military is "promoting job creation". While it's fine and dandy that we are putting billions of dollars into our defense department so that a lot of people can have jobs, this argument IMO could be applied to any job. For example, in a high greenhouse gas producing society, a lot of people are suggesting to use your cars less and opt for either public transit or self-means for getting around. However, if everyone did this, it would eventually effect both the automakers, salesman, and maintenance workers who have all built careers on people using their cars, those cars wearing about, and needing to be repaired/replaced. And we don't want them to lose their job, but that's what would happen.

I think that Blazing Saddles was Brooks best, but I will accept your answer of Young Frankenstein being fantastic. You receive full points for your knitting response. Overall, your response to my Afghanistan question was rather rambling, but had good points. Really though, since AdamP didn't answer any of the questions, you win by default.

i am eight million times biased because newfie mike is well....a newfie... :D

But AdamP's profile picture makes me laugh every time i see it

"Here comes Mayor Adam West himself. Mr. West, do you have any words for our viewers?"

"Box, toaster, aluminum, maple syrup... no I take that one back. I'm gonna hold onto that one."

I think that Blazing Saddles was Brooks best, but I will accept your answer of Young Frankenstein being fantastic. You receive full points for your knitting response. Overall, your response to my Afghanistan question was rather rambling, but had good points. Really though, since AdamP didn't answer any of the questions, you win by default.

So honourable ;) I like it.

I don't need the support of the pm101 milfs either!

pm101 gilfs i'm down.

Mike will take the pm101 dilfs.

Archived