Premed 101 Forums

grade change after Oct 1st deadline

So one of my grades is being changed after the Oct 1st submit deadline. What do I do to make sure my GPA on OMSAS reflects this change?

Put my higher grade (the one expected) on OMSAS but the transcript won't confirm this at the time of application? OR is there another way??

I would really like to know the answer to this question as well.

I don't think you should put anything other than what is on your transcript NOW on your OMSAS. just because they are supposed to be match.

I am in a similar situation, one of my grades is not showing up on my transcript until a week later. So beside the course I have "No Credit" written on my current transcript. I called OMSAS and they advised me to not enter in this course now, and when I have my mark on my new transcript, send it in to OMSAS and they'll add the course in.

You should contact OMSAS about your situation as well. They are usually very helpful.

And let us know what they say :)

I have contacted OMSAS through email and they have not been very clear.

But they did mention that you can get your school to send an updated transcript once your new grade is in. (but they said nothing about entering the grade in OMSAS)

Anyone else have any idea on this matter?

Archived