Premed 101 Forums

McGill rocks

Star1234

Yeah, I read about that in G&M. Interesting thing is that UofT outranked McGill in many categories, and yet ended up with a lower overall ranking (I don't go to UofT and don't have a preference for one school over another). Also, there was another ranking earlier on this year that had the canadian schools in different overall positions. Of course, there's always subjectivity in these types of things.

McGill IS a very good school, but like all schools it depends on what you're interested in pursuing. For example, even though Harvard scored #1 over Yale at #2, i'd go to Yale for Law school ANYDAY of the week over Harvard law. Why? Because Yale has the best law school in the US as of now. I mean look at Carleton (where I go). ****ty reputation for being a school that accepts idiots and immigrants (not my words), but has the best Journalism program in Canada.

"University Rankings" are such bull. :) Oh well, gives people something to brag about! :P

Pft, please Law, you only say that because you aren't going to McGill.

#1 in canada! #18 in the world! MORE McGill Nobel Prize Winners!!! Go team go!

McGill Med 2013! WHooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooop!

Pft, please Law, you only say that because you aren't going to McGill.

#1 in canada! #18 in the world! MORE McGill Nobel Prize Winners!!! Go team go!

McGill Med 2013! WHooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooop!

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eyeroll. :P

There are still 17 schools better than yours. Oh no!

I think top 10 is the only thing that matters.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eyeroll. :P

There are still 17 schools better than yours. Oh no!

And which one of those 17 do you go to Law???

Mwahahahhahaha. I kid. How's it going buddy? Your posts in the other section lead me to think that you are writing the MCAT again? Just come to Montreal, live here for a year, and you probably wont have to submit an MCAT score, word on street is they are changing the admission rules.

And which one of those 17 do you go to Law???

Mwahahahhahaha. I kid. How's it going buddy? Your posts in the other section lead me to think that you are writing the MCAT again? Just come to Montreal, live here for a year, and you probably wont have to submit an MCAT score, word on street is they are changing the admission rules.

Oooo... well since I just started my Masters in Toronto, there's no way I can relocate right now. Too bad. This means I NEED to kill the MCAT with my mediocre GPA. :P If I don't get in after I'm done my Masters, I will try relocation!

i think that's only if u went to a quebec uni tho..like ahmed. hi btw! to what do we owe this honor hehe :P

ya it is. i just wanted Law to feel better. i've been trying really hard lately to NOT be mean anymore. its tough tho. its like genetic or something and its just so easy to revert to being a jerk. anyways. how are you? miss me? I some how missed your post at the bottom of page 1.

:P (avenir)

hi.

ya it is. i just wanted Law to feel better. i've been trying really hard lately to NOT be mean anymore. its tough tho. its like genetic or something and its just so easy to revert to being a jerk. anyways. how are you? miss me? I some how missed your post at the bottom of page 1.

i’m expressing that gene a lot less too, haven't been mean to lawie in ages. And yes i do miss u lots and enjoyed the new pix…very nice. your friend is quite the photographer :P

i’m expressing that gene a lot less too, haven't been mean to lawie in ages. And yes i do miss u lots and enjoyed the new pix…very nice. your friend is quite the photographer :P

Yes you're trying not to be mean since we share a little bundle of joy... k___h

Archived