Premed 101 Forums

Urology Interviews

From what I understand, the Urology fair organizers will send you a schedule which will indicate whether you got interviews and at what schools/ what time at the fair.

From what I've heard, people last year got rejections early, but not acceptances, so consider yourself in a good position so far!

Hi!

Two questions:

1) Does anybody know where exactly in Toronto the Urology fair will be held?

2) I got an interview invitation from McGill....but nothing yet from the other universities. Did anybody receive invites from the universities in Ontario?

Thanks!

Thanks for replying, I really appreciate it!

I called at Ottawa today, they haven't sent out the invitations yet. They also assured me that they would notify all applicants (including those who are rejected...).

Let me know when you have any news!

Good luck to all of us!

Hey CaRMS2010! Don't worry about me! I'm from a Quebec french speaking university and I haven't done any rotation outside Quebec, so this explains why the Ontario programs don't like me very much... I'm still wondering why I even applied in Ontario...

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything from other universities. (So far, I got a NO from Ottawa and a YES from McGill, and a Yes from Université Laval) Have you applied in the french speaking programs ?

Archived