Premed 101 Forums

IP Applicants

Do you know your invigilator personally? Mine would simply permit me to write it the day before (I'm gonna drive across if I get an interview). But, I have been writing exams with this invigilator for 3yrs...

Hmmm, can't defer? Kinda sucks :( Can you do both?

If I defer I have to write a 90% mid-term. UGH! I do know the invigilator and thought about that but have already submitted the change form. If that doesn't work then I guess I will go that route.

As for us being the only ones using this thread, I guess no one else finds us interesting or we are the only NLers out there who have applied to MUN which means that we should have good odds!! :D

If I defer I have to write a 90% mid-term. UGH! I do know the invigilator and thought about that but have already submitted the change form. If that doesn't work then I guess I will go that route.

As for us being the only ones using this thread, I guess no one else finds us interesting or we are the only NLers out there who have applied to MUN which means that we should have good odds!! :D

Ouch, she is a tough instructor. Yeesh. Hmmm...that's the kind of messy stuff I'm afraid of. Moving exams, ugh.

Hmmm...that is a lovely thought indeed.

Ouch, she is a tough instructor. Yeesh. Hmmm...that's the kind of messy stuff I'm afraid of. Moving exams, ugh.

Hmmm...that is a lovely thought indeed.

Got the exam moved. Now have to study for and write the bloody thing in a dressy suit.

Still awaiting the influx of NLers to this thread.....

Got the exam moved. Now have to study for and write the bloody thing in a dressy suit.

Still awaiting the influx of NLers to this thread.....

Yeah, it would be nicer to be comfy. Don't worry, it's not too hard if you read the cases. And the final will be much easier when you receive the mid-term back.

I know...should we hand out posters? There has to be more Nlers....

Yeah, it would be nicer to be comfy. Don't worry, it's not too hard if you read the cases. And the final will be much easier when you receive the mid-term back.

I know...should we hand out posters? There has to be more Nlers....

No, no posters yet. Let's only do that if we truly become desperate.

I guess it's been a quiet week for you so far. :(

Lovely, another NLer is great.

Yeah, and from what I know, I think they are up to the 19th with interview invites.

Wow, cool....another NLer. We were starting to get lonely. Got my package in the mail today. I was starting to think that it was a dream.

Ooo...what does it include?

Edit: Yes, I was beginning to think it was going to be pretty simple to get in this year. Lol.

A letter, guide to the interview and an agenda for the day. There is pizza for lunch, a couple of tours and some presentations. Here's to hoping you get one soon!

A letter, guide to the interview and an agenda for the day. There is pizza for lunch, a couple of tours and some presentations. Here's to hoping you get one soon!

Mmmm, I'd like a pizza right now (even though I ate one about 2hrs ago). Yes, I hope so too. If not, perhaps next year.

Tulk- I'm also in Business Law- what a strange course.... I'm doing a business minor and it's probably the first business class that I have enjoyed. Anddddddd I also have a 40% midterm, but it's in March... in class. Feel for ya there!

Are you doing any online? I'm completing my BBA--completely online thru MUN. I took Law two terms ago (did enjoy it, but it was a lot of work compared to other classes online).

I'm in 4401, 7000, 3401, 4500, and Econ 3150 this term. My last term--soooo excited to be done.

Completely online?!?! I would never be able to conplete any amount of work online.

I'm not in any online, but I am also in 4500. We have pop-quizzes randomly throughout the year (so you have to go to class and keep up to date on workload) that are worth a whopping 30% of the year..... should have done THAT be distance though. lol

Completely online?!?! I would never be able to conplete any amount of work online.

I'm not in any online, but I am also in 4500. We have pop-quizzes randomly throughout the year (so you have to go to class and keep up to date on workload) that are worth a whopping 30% of the year..... should have done THAT be distance though. lol

I'm down near Port-aux-Basques, I've been doing the entire degree online. I miss going to lectures...it's really difficult to remain focused (and there is little support).

Dr. Bauer is my 4500 prof and we have two "take-home" quizzes that are worth 25% each, participation worth 10% (this is common and will go up to 20% in the online classes), and the final is worth 40. I'm actually enjoying this class--the text is laid out nicely and the work isn't very strenuous (so far). Lol.

Tulk- I'm also in Business Law- what a strange course.... I'm doing a business minor and it's probably the first business class that I have enjoyed. Anddddddd I also have a 40% midterm, but it's in March... in class. Feel for ya there!

It's really interesting but it boggles my mind at times. I started doing a Business Certificate a few years ago. Don't know what to think about the mid-term.....ugh :(

Archived