Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist for Interviews

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To my fellow peeps who interviewed off the waitlist: Do you feel worse about your chances? Or do you think the fact that the interview is worth 70% in the selection process makes you equal with the rest of the people who interviewed not off the waitlist?

Anything to appease my anxiety would be welcome

To my fellow peeps who interviewed off the waitlist: Do you feel worse about your chances? Or do you think the fact that the interview is worth 70% in the selection process makes you equal with the rest of the people who interviewed not off the waitlist?

Anything to appease my anxiety would be welcome

I definitely feel that my chances are lower...much lower. My VR score is actually quite low and I feel that it was my answers to the MAC questions that actually got me onto the waitlist. And the VR score still counts for 15% in the end. My interview was not impressive either in my opinion...so I really am not banking on MAC :(

I definitely feel that my chances are lower...much lower. My VR score is actually quite low and I feel that it was my answers to the MAC questions that actually got me onto the waitlist. And the VR score still counts for 15% in the end. My interview was not impressive either in my opinion...so I really am not banking on MAC :(

I'm in the same boat... My GPA is good but my VR was low, and I think my interview was a complete wreck... so I feel that odds at Mac are slim to none lol

Mac is not my first choice though so I'm hoping to hear good news from elsewhere...

I have yet to find someone, waitlist intervewee or not, who said that their mac interview went well. I think everyone left feeling like "woah...I have no idea what just happened" Some questions of mine were fine while some I swear I sounded like a ditsy barbie doll who didn't know right from left.

I have yet to find someone, waitlist intervewee or not, who said that their mac interview went well. I think everyone left feeling like "woah...I have no idea what just happened" Some questions of mine were fine while some I swear I sounded like a ditsy barbie doll who didn't know right from left.

That's comforting to hear because many people in my group came out of the interview feeling confident...where as I started cursing immediately after it ended :o

I'm not feeling super anxious, I think of GPA/VR/Abs, my abs was the worst part, so I'm kinda glad it's not counted post interview.

I felt pretty good after, there were two stations i didn't feel too good about (I think one of them was weird for everyone), but other than that I can't really complain.

We will know very soon.

Edit: I'm pretty sure i'm getting a waitlist though

I'm not feeling super anxious, I think of GPA/VR/Abs, my abs was the worst part, so I'm kinda glad it's not counted post interview.

I felt pretty good after, there were two stations i didn't feel too good about (I think one of them was weird for everyone), but other than that I can't really complain.

We will know very soon.

Edit: I'm pretty sure i'm getting a waitlist though

Just curious, what makes you so sure you're getting a waitlist spot? I'm cautiously optimistic that I might get a seat or at least be put on the waitlist, but there is truly no way to know yet is there?

Archived