Premed 101 Forums

Interview conflict Toronto/Mac

I have an interview conflict on Feb 2 having both McMaster and Toronto scheduled on the same day. Would anyone be willing to trade their interviews with mine?

Currently I am scheduled to interview at Mac at 11:30 am and Toronto at 2 pm. (and a 10 minute PD session at 11:50 am.)

Mac earlier on the 2nd, or anytime on the first, or

toronto on the 1st or the 3rd would work

thanks

Did you try explaining your situation with either of the programs? They will often try to accomodate.

I know when I was going through interviews, I had gotten a couple of requests down the road to change interview slots if I could to accomodate other interviewees schedules.

It doesn`t hurt to ask.

hey TM123, I have got an email from Lyn about the switch a few days ago. I have tried to move my western but it did not work. i guess if you have no chance of switching pick the one you like the most.. I had to give up one of my interviews as well. I know it is painful. good luck.. keep us up to date !

Sara Kj

Did you try explaining your situation with either of the programs? They will often try to accomodate.

I know when I was going through interviews, I had gotten a couple of requests down the road to change interview slots if I could to accomodate other interviewees schedules.

It doesn`t hurt to ask.

I have tried...

Archived